Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

USA Landscape Photographer of the Year 2016 open to entries NOW!

Country File Calendar.

MeanGreeny 10 3.7k England
12 Sep 2011 8:31PM
More exactly: N55 08 02.6 W6 22 48.4

On Bregagh Road - leading SE away from the golf course

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

ShaneG 4 5 United Kingdom
12 Sep 2011 8:40PM
I have never been in this part of Ireland but would like to see them for myself one day, thanks for your help!
Alan_Coles 10 177 11 Wales
12 Sep 2011 8:54PM

Quote:I liked the flower meadow for its artistic appeal and the tractor in the trees was a bit special as a countryside image.

Wish I'd put a Black and White version of my Old Man of Storr landscape in though as JSP said she wanted a BW image in the calendar. My print was balancing at the edge of the table but didn't get discussed, I'm still pleased its made the calendar though, albeit a smaller image..Smile

Gaz

Thud

Will buy you a beer tomorrow Gaz if you can make the presentation evening Grin
Alan_Coles 10 177 11 Wales
12 Sep 2011 8:59PM
Oh ye, mean to say I like the flower thing too....have seen many shots of the trees prior to this and although its good it ain't got a wow factor for me....and I apologise in advance if its anyone on this site but although the weasel shot is excellent I somehow feel it might be a captive animal which does not fall into wildlife for me.....hope I am wrong in that case.
ShaneG 4 5 United Kingdom
12 Sep 2011 9:13PM

Quote:.have seen many shots of the trees prior to this and although its good it ain't got a wow factor for me

Im surprised the valleywalker at this, for me the wow factor is something this shot definately does have. Although i do agree with you about the weasel, excellent shot but i am always dubious about how 'lucky' the photographers actually are to have been in the right place at the right time. Or maybe I am just unlucky Sad
User_Removed 14 2.8k 11 United Kingdom
12 Sep 2011 9:29PM
Oh well. I tried..........twice. Sad
f8 12 9.2k 22 England
13 Sep 2011 12:45AM
I think "Guard of Honour" the tractor and trees is the winner for me,it has the typical calendar feel about it,very well presented.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.