PortraitPro Flash Sale - 50% Off + Get An Extra 20% Off with Code: EZ89

COVID-19...Is it natural...

clicknimagine Plus
10 666 101 India
14 Jul 2020 3:49PM
* SHOCKING * ⤵️

The Japanese professor of physiology or medicine, Professor Dr Tasuku Honjo, caused a sensation today in the media by saying that the corona virus is not natural. if it is natural, it will not have affected the whole world like that. Because, depending on the nature, the temperature is different in different countries. if it were natural, it would only have affected countries with the same temperature as China. instead, it spreads to a country like Switzerland, the same way it spreads to desert areas. whereas if it were natural, it would have spread in cold places, but would have died in hot places. I have done 40 years of research on animals and viruses. It is not natural. It is manufactured and the virus is completely artificial. I have been working for 4 years in the Wuhan laboratory in China. I know all the staff of this laboratory well. I called them all after the Corona accident. but, all of their phones have been dead for 3 months. It is now understood that all of these laboratory technicians are dead.

Based on all of my knowledge and research to date, I can say this with 100% confidence that Corona is not natural. It did not come from bats. China made it. if what I say today turns out to be false now or even after I die, the government can withdraw my Nobel Prize. but China is lying and this truth will one day be revealed to all.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tasuku_Honjo

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

keithh 16 25.7k 33 Wallis And Futuna
14 Jul 2020 3:52PM
Fake News. Wink
14 Jul 2020 4:23PM
clicknimagine Plus
10 666 101 India
14 Jul 2020 4:49PM
Thanks now i came to know it is a fake news, but the question is valid at least logically...
14 Jul 2020 5:24PM
I believe that scientists have actually proven that these viruses are thousands of years old. how they have remained hidden for so long is a puzzle but I suppose that something like the permafrost has kept them safe for a very long time. The last is not 'fake news' just my imaginings!
Deiqkier 10 48 United Kingdom
14 Jul 2020 5:51PM
1) said professor is an expert in cancer/immunology. That doesn't make him an expert on viral infections.
2) there is no indication of where this extract was published. Was it a scientific paper and has it been peer reviewed.
3)is there any proof that this man actually made this statement.
4) what is the date of this statement. Some people have been spreading misinformation in the form of old research into other covid viruses.
Makes me sceptical....
Colin
saltireblue Plus
10 10.9k 63 Norway
14 Jul 2020 5:57PM

Quote:1) said professor is an expert in cancer/immunology. That doesn't make him an expert on viral infections.
2) there is no indication of where this extract was published. Was it a scientific paper and has it been peer reviewed.
3)is there any proof that this man actually made this statement.
4) what is the date of this statement. Some people have been spreading misinformation in the form of old research into other covid viruses.
Makes me sceptical....
Colin

If you go to the link in the third post (by answersonapostcard) then that will answer your questions...
JackAllTog Plus
11 6.1k 58 United Kingdom
15 Jul 2020 9:06AM
Divisive headlines also disrupt humanity and in this global one click news society its easy to spread worry, hate, panic etc for political aims or just for fun.
franken Plus
17 5.1k 4 United Kingdom
15 Jul 2020 9:09AM
What's forgotten now is the flu pandemic of 1918/19 killed at least fifty million people world wide. Flu remains a big killer. Plenty of info on the net relating to the 1918/19 pandemic.
15 Jul 2020 10:03AM

Quote:Divisive headlines also disrupt humanity and in this global one click news society its easy to spread worry, hate, panic etc for political aims or just for fun.
There has certainly been an increase in fake stuff in the last couple of days or so which has come from right wing groups in the US.
15 Jul 2020 11:30AM

Quote:What's forgotten now is the flu pandemic of 1918/19 killed at least fifty million people world wide. Flu remains a big killer. Plenty of info on the net relating to the 1918/19 pandemic.

Not forgotten by me Franken as my father's mother (my grandmother) died in that pandemic leaving my father and his sister orphans as their father had already died in the World War. Luckily for them both (knowing the dreadful lives that many orphans had at that time) he was brought up by his father's sister who created a wonderful, kind and generous man who I was so proud to call my father.
lemmy 13 2.8k United Kingdom
15 Jul 2020 4:27PM
Professor Honjo released a statement on 27 April saying: “In the wake of the pain, economic loss, and unprecedented global suffering caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, I am greatly saddened that my name and that of Kyoto University have been used to spread false accusations and misinformation.”

Reports of this misinformation appeared as early as 22 April. In interviews and public statements made in the days before, at no point did Professor Honjo suggest the new coronavirus was unnatural.

The false posts also claim incorrectly that Professor Honjo worked in the “Wuhan laboratory in China” for four years. Professor Honjo is currently the Deputy Director-General and Distinguished Professor at the Kyoto University Institute for Advanced Study (KUIAS). His biography on the KUIAS website shows no evidence that he spent four years teaching in Wuhan or China.
seahawk 13 1.4k United Kingdom
16 Jul 2020 11:26AM
The OP probably is fake news. Nonetheless a recently-retired Director of MI6 is also of the opinion that Covid-19 is man-made and escaped out of the Wuhan lab due to staff carelessness. His reasoning for this is satellite observation showing massive and sudden increase in parked cars at the lab, some of them official, indicating that there was something going on.
gcarth Plus
16 3.7k 1 United Kingdom
16 Jul 2020 12:14PM

Quote:The OP probably is fake news. Nonetheless a recently-retired Director of MI6 is also of the opinion that Covid-19 is man-made and escaped out of the Wuhan lab due to staff carelessness. His reasoning for this is satellite observation showing massive and sudden increase in parked cars at the lab, some of them official, indicating that there was something going on.
I'd be very sceptical of anything that anyone connected to MI6 has to say. Intelligence people play their silly games whether they work for Russia, China, the US or UK - bearing in mind the stupid and belligerent obsession the US and UK has in ramping up anti-Russian and anti-Chinese attitudes.
Of course, I could be wrong, but my understanding is that the general consensus of scientists is that Covid19 was caused by a jump from animals to humans.
16 Jul 2020 12:49PM

Quote:His reasoning for this is satellite observation showing massive and sudden increase in parked cars at the lab, some of them official, indicating that there was something going on.
Where has he said this?

The only reference to increased car parking is at several hospitals in Wuhan,
not the lab.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.