Amazon Music Unlimited Offer: 3-Months For FREE!

Critique Gallery

Debbiee 14 136 6 United Kingdom
1 May 2011 12:29PM
those who know me on this site know I like to upload my images to the critique gallery, I find I get the most out of the site here and really appreciate all the constructive comments I receive (excellent learning curve), now I don't know if its a fault with the site but I didn't want to seem like I was taking advantage, in the past I paid for e2 membership so I could upload regularly to this gallery but them my camera got poorly so I stopped. I have just come back to ephotozine after a while am not an e2 member but seem to be allowed to upload everyday to the critique gallery I did so twice in a row but the last image I have just put in the general gallery as I said I didn't want to seem like I was taking advantage, is this allowed now or is it still one per week for non e2 members? I did look at the terms and conditions and according to this its still one per week, just wondered if its changed and the t&C's haven't been updated. I am looking to get e2 membership again but this month JLS tickets have had to take priority (much to my disgust, daughters birthday and I have to take her).
Carabosse 18 41.5k 270 England
1 May 2011 1:24PM
It's still one a week for non e2 members.

I think of it this way: 29 won't even fill the petrol tank of my car half way! Wink
1 May 2011 2:14PM
Thanks and I agree e2 membership is quite low for the full year especially compared to what the cost of magazines are these days and I get a lot more out of ephotozine then any magazine, its just that I was able to upload 2 in 2 consecutive days and the option to upload to the critique gallery is still there and at the moment I am a non e2 member.
ianrobinson 11 1.2k 8 United Kingdom
1 May 2011 5:56PM
according to your little star you have been with ephotozine 4 years and have been a member so maybe your membership is still running
1 May 2011 9:04PM
No definitely not got membership only bought a month's worth last time and that was nearly a year ago before my camera got poorly

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.