Crufts - anyone going?

Sus 15 3.2k 9 England
14 Feb 2010 7:52PM
I've never been and think I'd like to take the opportunity this year. Anyone else going?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Hazelmouse 13 379 United Kingdom
14 Feb 2010 8:29PM
Not this year. My daughter is taking her new partner as he needs a bit of educating so Discover Dogs should help.

Beware the crowds on Sunday.

Enjoy!
Sus 15 3.2k 9 England
14 Feb 2010 10:41PM
Ooh thanks for the warning. Saturday looks good but I guess it is a lot less busy on a week day. Hope your daughters partner gets some good advice/training!
whipspeed 15 4.2k 22 United Kingdom
15 Feb 2010 9:51AM
I'll be going on the Friday as a friend is showing her whippets & I go along to help.
If you are going on that day or anyone else, send me a pm & I'll let you know which benching we will be on.
peterjones 18 4.9k 1 United Kingdom
15 Feb 2010 5:30PM
any problems with photography at Crufts?
15 Feb 2010 5:56PM
No, no problems, just the horrible lighting Sad
ketch 12 770 50 Turks And Caicos Islands
15 Feb 2010 5:57PM
No opposable thumbs I guess ...
Sus 15 3.2k 9 England
15 Feb 2010 10:17PM
Great, if I end up going on Friday, I'll let you know! (It will either be Thurs or Friday I go)
16 Feb 2010 8:20AM
Just pm me if it's Friday and I'll let you know where we will be. You can come and have a glass of wine with us. We usually have a pretty good picnic Smile
Sus 15 3.2k 9 England
23 Feb 2011 11:53AM
OK - I'm DEFINATELY going this year - got my ticket already! So if anyone's around on the Friday let me know.

Does anyone know if you can use flash there?
Metalhead 12 1.9k 2 England
23 Feb 2011 12:56PM
I won't be there, and I'm not sure about using flash, but say hello to my wife on the Aromesse stand please, if you're there Sat/Sun! Might be able to snaffle a freebie (but don't tell her I said that!) Wink
23 Feb 2011 1:51PM
I'll just miss you Sus, I'm going on Saturday with a friend who's showing. You can use flash, most people seem to.
Sus 15 3.2k 9 England
23 Feb 2011 2:25PM
Aw, that's a shame whipspeed, maybe I'll be a regular from now on (its my first time this year!).

I still have my Aromesse products Metalhead, use them on my old dog sometimes (when I remember, I have so many pills and potions and eye drops to administer these days, his skin is much better so I only tend to use them if it flares up again) and I do like the smell, my only complaint is that there isn't a human version!
23 Feb 2011 2:55PM
Well, hopefully another year then. I'm always there on Hound day, but don't like the years that I go on the Saturday/Sunday. But I go mainly to help a friend with her dogs. I am actually hoping to get time to take a few more shots round the rings this year.
Metalhead 12 1.9k 2 England
23 Feb 2011 3:20PM

Quote:and I do like the smell, my only complaint is that there isn't a human version!

The smell is a "love it or hate it" thing! Believe it or not they've had some people complain about the smell of Dermacton cream! The smell is a result of the ingredients used, and not something that is engineered into the product, so there's nothing they can do about it!

As for using on humans, they're all 100% natural ingredients so why not give it a try? I had a sore area on my foot, looked alot like (and most likely was!) ringworm. It disappeared after using Dermacton! Grin

Just noticed you're there Friday. They'll have their stand there, but I think my wife is driving down on Friday and will be at the stand for the weekend only...

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.