Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

  • NEWS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Cs & Elements

Ray12 Plus
5 137 1 United Kingdom
12 Feb 2013 7:18AM
At the moment i am using a basic in computer type of photoshop it only does about 6 or 7 things and on looking at 1 of the helpful videos on here i saw this item called "Adaptive wide angle filter" i am thinking of buying Elements 10/11 as Cs is a little to high for me, does Elements have this application, or something that does the same job. I am living in Hong Kong at the moment & with my new wide angle lense sigma 10-20 i would like to record all the lovley big buildngs thay have here.
Many thanks Ray.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Jestertheclown 9 7.7k 252 England
12 Feb 2013 8:02AM
I may be wrong but I think that the 'Adaptive' filter is peculiar to CS6.
Newdevonian 5 466 United Kingdom
12 Feb 2013 11:03AM
Both Lightroom 4.3 and Elements 11 have Barrel and Pincushion adjustment tools, together with vertical transform for parallel verticals if you require it.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.