Enter the ePHOTOzine Christmas Prize Draw extravaganza!

D1 Army!!!

BubbaG2000 12 767 1
15 Apr 2009 11:16AM
Saw this on another forum and thought I would share here. A pretty cool fleaBay auction if you could find some use...

LINK!

G

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Andy80F 16 328 United Kingdom
15 Apr 2009 11:27AM
The description reads like one of those logic puzzles you find in Puzzle magazines. Interesting though even if its difficult to think who might be interested in such a big lot.
andytvcams 17 10.4k 1 United Kingdom
15 Apr 2009 11:34AM
Well at least he is honest.

Quote:All of the cameras are in working condition. Being that there are so many and that they are older I didn't do any extensive testing but here's what I do know. A couple of them have connection problems with the lens, but the shot fine on manual. Two of them also have that little plastic piece at the top of the shutter fall out. One of them has the piece with it, one does not.

Cosmetically some look rough and others look great. I was shocked to find as I tested these cameras that only one out of 24 read "ERR" message. Now I'm not saying that you won't get those on others (these cameras are notorious for that) but only one did it to me

BubbaG2000 12 767 1
15 Apr 2009 11:40AM
I like the way there are no batteries, but plenty of chargers! Yeah, hats off to him for being honest. Very few like him on that site!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.