50% Off Portrait Pro + An Extra 15% For EPZ Members With Code: EPZ421

Dance Music Fans

FrankThomas 18 2.8k United Kingdom
3 Mar 2004 12:59PM
I meant IE actually Collin - and Warb, burned or bitten, they are both unpleasant !
warb 17 839
3 Mar 2004 1:15PM
my thread! whats happened to my thread!? lol what exactly did you mean by that then frank? viruses?
FrankThomas 18 2.8k United Kingdom
3 Mar 2004 1:17PM
in a word ActiveX - "Of course I'll let you run this code 'cos it's signed by Microsoft - oh and you want elevated privileges too ?? no problems - the code is signed by Microsoft" Except the code wasn't signed by Microsoft, it was forged and now your PC is home to all sorts of nasties.
warb 17 839
3 Mar 2004 1:21PM
hmm i see, well its funny you should say, because im pretty sure i have 1 or 2 of these nasties at present, as my net has been a bit iffy the past few days.
warb 17 839
4 Mar 2004 9:29AM
right, back on topic, all cd's have now been posted so its upto mr postman now.

i hope you all enjoy.
warb 17 839
5 Mar 2004 10:27AM
hello? anyone? u bloody ungrateful lot! ;op
Pete 19 18.8k 97 England
5 Mar 2004 10:45AM
Thanks you very much for including me in your CD mailout. I was very impressed with the excellent sleeve and CD design/printing very professional.

The music was a bit too middle bpm for me I prefer faster drum & bass and slower ambient/goa trance. Was hoping to find a few new names to buy, but sadly nothing leaped out. I like the mixing and production seems good too. Did you add any of the samples mid way through tracks or was that all the originals?
warb 17 839
6 Mar 2004 9:13AM
thanks pete, at least one of you owned up to receiving one ;o)

too fast for me all that d n b malarky, i do like a bit of breaks tho, and i love ambient/downtempo stuff. the only vocals that i added throughout was the 'just f...' acapella.
zippie 17 1.3k England
6 Mar 2004 9:16AM
Hi Dan, first real chance i've had to post a reply !

Too drunk last night !!

Many thanks or the disc. Impressed with most of it(the songs) very impressed with the mix.

Especially liked the remix of Comfortably numb being a floyd fan.

Look forward to Warbgasm 4 !!

Andy
isotsha 17 74
10 Mar 2004 10:55AM
Warb...Thanx for the CD man, it's a really cool mix!!! Got the cd on Monday, first chance to thank you!
Steve
Badger 18 4.7k 20 United Kingdom
10 Mar 2004 12:12PM
Having listened to it, all I can say is what a waste of a CD....

Only joking, great CD, good choice of tracks and excellent mix.
The only problem I have now, is my copy has been stolen (or borrowed) by a sibling, that'll teach me to show off new CD's.
Thanks Warb.
Matt

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.