Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Enter ePHOTOzine's Prize Draw, with fab gifts for everyone! Click Here

Day 29 March 2010: Shoot your commute

Advertisement

29 Mar 2010 12:00AM
Monday mornings aren't the most enjoyable time of the week so why not brighten your day with a little bit of photography ! We want you to shoot your commute then e2 members can upload their images here while our free members can upload images into the gallery.

We also have a couple of techniques to show you how to add motion blur to images in Photoshop.

Enjoy!

You can learn more about Photo Month in our what is Photo Month thread .

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

csurry 14 9.2k 92
29 Mar 2010 8:45AM
That would be really boring unless you want a shot of my hall stairs this morning Grin
cats_123 Plus
12 4.6k 26 Northern Ireland
29 Mar 2010 9:48AM

Quote:That would be really boring unless you want a shot of my hall stairs this morning Grin
I thought about a shot of the dirty dishes...but then went back to bed!! Wink
nishad1994 6 264 Oman
29 Mar 2010 11:06AM
Oh !! Thats a really great theme !! I have uploaded a photograph in my gallery, you can check it

It is not exactly 'my' commute, but 'someone elses' commute !! Hope that will do as I cant upload another image today .... Smile

Nishad
nishad1994 6 264 Oman
29 Mar 2010 11:07AM
Oh yes, and the motion blur technique is excellent !! Just trying that out ...... Smile

Nishad
Paul Morgan 15 18.4k 6 England
29 Mar 2010 7:58PM
Here`s one I keep meaning to rescan. I`d just updated the scanner software and there`s a strange cross hatch pattern visible, that since has been sorted.

Pretty dull really, but at this hour the streets usually are in my neck of the woods.

017-.jpg

Stockczech 10 445 Czech Republic
29 Mar 2010 8:32PM
Not at work at present, but when I am this is my commute:
scp01-100.jpg

nishad1994 6 264 Oman
29 Mar 2010 8:42PM
Oh WoW !! Some great commutes out here !! Unfortunately there are no trains in Oman !! Sad
But there is an extensive network of railways in India, and I love travelling by train whenever I am there !! Smile

Nishad

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.