Amazon Kindle Unlimited Offer: 1-Month For FREE!

Dear Team! I need a good read ...

SuziBlue 18 16.2k 10 Scotland
20 May 2003 12:56PM
I'm sorry to whinge! but I'm still not getting my ePHOTOzine newsletter after a few months and wondered if it shows up at your end that it's being received at my end ... Have tried ticking the box and unticking the box for html versions but nuttin doing. Maybe I should re-register for it?
RobMarriott 20 68
20 May 2003 1:42PM
I've checked your registration details and they are fine. When the newsletters are sent out, there is a lot of bounced emails particularly from your ISP. Sorry, but do you have another email account?

It has been suggested that the newsletters should also be available on line...
nminers 18 143 United Kingdom
20 May 2003 1:48PM
Maybe it's an anti-spam measure; the ISP sees an email sent to loads of recipients and thinks it's spam so rejects it. You might want to ask your ISP if they do anything like this Suzi.
20 May 2003 5:36PM
Thanks guys ... actually now Pete has managed to stuff one down the line I shall add the address to my 'safe' list so I shouldn't have any problems in the future.

Looks like my anti-spam is too darned good LOL ... although I do have ephotozine in my 'these are the good guys' folder ... hmmm

Never mind - I can now curl up with my monitor and a cuppa tea and read May's newsletter Grin
20 May 2003 6:01PM
Actually I've just had a BRILLIANT idea ... if you send me the email address you're sending the newsletter out from - but in another email ... then I can add the address to the 'safe' list .. as I think Pete has sent this from pete@photozine etc which is already in there ...

However if you're sending it from pete@photozine I'm up a gum tree without a paddle LOL
collinf 18 1.2k
23 May 2003 9:32AM
Just a quick question:

Can you not add Ephotozine.com as a "safe" address. I mean, add the domain as a "global" to your list so that whatever comes from Ephotozine, be it from Pete, Will, Katie or anyone else it will get through?

Possibly me being daft, but.... :o)

Collin
23 May 2003 1:21PM
Hi Collin - well I tried that - but obviously something's not working ... I'll try a bit more tweaking this weekend ..
collinf 18 1.2k
23 May 2003 2:45PM
What mail safe software are you using? PC or MAC? OE or Outlook?

I have played with a few of these apps on PC so may be able to offer a little help.

Collin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.