Get 5% off Loupedeck Live with code: Ephotozine5

dept of works and pensions

17 Feb 2016 10:47PM
Hi everyone, I have been off work with a back injury sustained in work. After 3 months off sick my union rep has stated I need to fill an online form in from dept of work and pensions to report the incident. Does anyone know how I can find this form or have a link to it please?
nikon 17 146 1 England
17 Feb 2016 11:17PM
I think that this is what you will need

Print and fill in form BI100A to claim Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit (IIDB) for accidents.

You can download the form from The department of works and pension web site

17 Feb 2016 11:58PM
Hi Dave.....thankyou very much for the reply...keith
Phoenix 19 1.9k England
18 Feb 2016 6:42AM
I'm assuming this is what you want if you want to claim IIDB :-

Mike_Smith Plus
13 686 1 United Kingdom
18 Feb 2016 6:45PM
Yes industrial injuries disablement benefit
Sylar 12 133 England
19 Feb 2016 7:41PM
I've had serious back pain. Curcumin helps any inflammatory problems.

Take with oil or fat to improve absorption. Have black pepper with it, which boosts it.

Curcumin bcm-95 from Biovea website.

I realise this is not a health forum but want to help.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.