Save 50% On Affinity Photo Today!

Digital photography

m lester 19 5 United Kingdom
8 Aug 2001 1:28AM
is it possible to correct verticals in architectural photos using photoshop le

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete Plus
19 18.8k 97 England
8 Aug 2001 1:28AM
Photoshop LE doe not have the perspective control option needed to correct verticals. This is found in the Transform area of the full version of Photoshop, but the LE just has rotate, scale and flip. You can buy a pretty good Perspective control plug in for Photoshop that works with the LE version and offers an easier to use, but slightly less versatile option. Go to and download the 1.3Mb trial version to see it in action.
bbdigital 19 21
22 Aug 2001 4:50PM
Photoshop Elements is a great option now, it has all the most important Photoshop tools in a great interface.

I think it sells for under 100 and for what you get, that is not bad in my view.

The main thing missing from Photoshop 6 is the layer masks, but there are ways round that using the eraser and the save command.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.