50% Off Portrait Pro + An Extra 15% For EPZ Members With Code: EPZ421

Divorce imminent!!!!!!

jeanie Plus
17 6.0k 6 United Kingdom
25 Feb 2004 3:36PM
I am going to be soooo in trouble - this website and all your wonderful photographs are so addictive that I never get round to doing anything I should be doing!! I log on, think, "just look at the new photos that have been updated since I last looked" ahd flipping heck - the time has whizzed by!! Got ECDL test on 12th March and should have been revising, as well as grooming two beardies before going to Lake District tomorrow and guess what I have done....NOT A LOT.
STOP BEING SO GOOD!!! (no dont......)
kit-monster 17 3.7k 2 Singapore
25 Feb 2004 3:41PM
Sounds very familiar - and risk of loosing job if my boss sees me on this site once more! (Tried disguising by viewing through a text only browser, but that kind of defeats the object.)
warb 17 839
25 Feb 2004 3:54PM
join the club

welcome to the box of ephoto addicts :o)
jeanie Plus
17 6.0k 6 United Kingdom
25 Feb 2004 3:55PM
hee hee - I dont have access to internet at work, good thing really!! Now running round at home putting ironing away and trying to make it look like i've done loads before Trev gets home (he is not an ogre - just keeps laughing at me and asking if he can go on computer) !!
jeanie Plus
17 6.0k 6 United Kingdom
25 Feb 2004 3:56PM
and still checking flipping site in between - Yes Warb - definite Addict!!
Gary_Williams 17 38 3 United Kingdom
25 Feb 2004 4:12PM
Addictive...

Check ePz in the morning before I head out to the office @ 6:00, Arrive at the office at 7:30, back on-line until 5:00 - 6:00, baring any of the usual work rubbish. Home by 6:00 - 7:30 check the site from the laptop always at arms length on the sofa until about 11:00. Thought after a couple of months this might have worn off - it hasn't.

I think I need help....
IanA 17 3.0k 12 England
25 Feb 2004 4:22PM
Addictive.... yes!

And contagious!
:0))
deviant 17 3.1k 1 United Kingdom
25 Feb 2004 5:21PM
jeanie when doing your ECDL be careful on the three point turn! I am sure kit-monster will agree as he's possibly my evil twin ;0)
Franticsmurf 18 838 Wales
25 Feb 2004 5:33PM
Good luck with the ECDL test, Jeanie. Resist the temptation to log on here during the bit about the internet.

I'm addicted. The only thing that prevents me logging on during work time is my screen, which is overlooked by just about everyone. I sometimes manage half an hour at lunchtime and then 'forget' to log off, keeping the Explorer running in the background.
Dave
jeanie Plus
17 6.0k 6 United Kingdom
25 Feb 2004 8:18PM
Back again but the football is on so free reign without mutters under breath from him downstairs Smile
Completed 3-point turn almost - on last module - the painful Access. I never use it at work, only use it at home for practice, so everything I learn will be forgotten very soon afterwards!! Ho Hum.......
macroman 18 15.3k England
25 Feb 2004 8:50PM
when I'm on EPZ I keep getting interference in the form of an irritating buzzing sound.
Noises like, I think the front room needs re-papering, can you fix the Hoover, the video won't work, when it dries out can you mow the lawn, could you make a cup of tea when you get time? BUZZzzzzzzzzz, bzzzzz, bzzz,zz.

Any-one any idea how to stop it???
LoL
c_evans99 17 7.0k 1 Wales
25 Feb 2004 8:55PM
Ah the joys of bachelorhood - my lawn died last July, I have hi-fi furniture that any woman would blanche at having in her home, my bathroom is a darkroom, my living-room looks like someone threw a print-grenade into it...
Mari 17 1.8k United Kingdom
25 Feb 2004 9:16PM
My husband says I don't talk to him any more - I do though but he has a job to hear me from the computer!!
Franticsmurf 18 838 Wales
25 Feb 2004 9:23PM
Ivan - insert the index finger of both hands into the corresponding ears and sing happy tunes from your childhood. This guarantees relief from the buzzing. However, you may find the buzzing becomes a tapping, poking or even slapping. Smile
Dave
Lesley Jane 18 305
25 Feb 2004 9:36PM
Mari,
I think that Pete has a lot to answer for- setting up such an addictive site.
My other half gets really irritated by the time I spend browsing through the forums and the gallery and that is before I go to work!

He is busy watching football or it could be golf right now so all is quiet on the western front!
Lesley

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.