Save 69% on inPixio Photo Studio 11 Ultimate (discount applied at checkout)

Divorce imminent!!!!!!

Mari 17 1.8k United Kingdom
25 Feb 2004 9:39PM
Wish my husband liked sport, Lesley Jane!! It would give me an excuse then.
Just Jas 19 26.3k 1 England
25 Feb 2004 10:48PM
My wife spent two hours playing solitaire on her computer yesterday, after she had stripped the paint on the front door down to bare wood. In that time she could have got it primed / undercoated, ready for her to topcoat today. LOL?

MCP Just Jas
flossie 17 1.6k
25 Feb 2004 10:48PM
My husband keeps joking about my internet lover !!!! ...think he's serious :o)

I thought the novelty of the site would have worn off after 7 months but since I discovered the forums I'm on here twice as much. I check in a few times a day from work if the boss is out and then an hour on a night when the kids have gone to bed. If I miss a day though I have to spend longer the next day in case I missed anything and it's taking longer and longer to catch up...glad it's not just me!
wendy9 17 475 United Kingdom
25 Feb 2004 10:57PM
Addictive, surely not Grin
But why do you think I took a mini break recently - just to prove I didn't have to join 'epza' - 'epz anonymous' LOL
The only problem is, like Anne says, it's impossible to catch up!
warb 17 839
25 Feb 2004 11:01PM
anne, surely he cant be onto us? ive given nothing away, it must be you!
25 Feb 2004 11:02PM
Wendy - off thread - Do you know what happened to Colortech of Chatsworth St (Rd) (above Bubbles)?. They are not in the directory now.

Sorry everyone.

Just Jas
wendy9 17 475 United Kingdom
25 Feb 2004 11:14PM
Hi John, and sorry off topic police!! Can't say I do, I presume they were a colour processing lab (going by the name?!).
26 Feb 2004 1:07AM
Yes, they were my local pro lab, but hadn't used them for years. I have ordered some 120 colour neg film and resurrected my Yashicaflex. Looked in the phone book and they were gone!

Will try Jessops or Peak Imaging. I don't have darkroom now (only digital!).

JustJas
jeanie Plus
17 6.0k 6 United Kingdom
26 Feb 2004 6:05PM
Wey Hey - managed to stay off the site all day (till now!!). Been out and about, getting "fresh air" in southern Lake District!! Got laughed at for taking "mossy" photos and teased to high heaven for pictures of cut down trees! They just don't understand me so I am back for reassurance and a moniter hug from those that do understand that sitting on a cold damp patch of weed really is important!!!!!!!!!!!
Franticsmurf 18 838 Wales
26 Feb 2004 6:10PM
They always come back to the site. They may be away for an hour or a day, but they always come back! Smile

I get teased for carrying a camera everywhere. I was laughed at for taking a couple of cameras to America. But they stopped laughing when one of them wanted to borrow a camera when theirs broke!

Monitor hug.
Dave
jeanie Plus
17 6.0k 6 United Kingdom
26 Feb 2004 6:10PM
p.s - off topic - since adding e-mail address to my profile a couple of days ago, i have received several bogus e-mails with viruses found by my "friend" the virus-scanner - luckily I have deleted and got rid, after blocking the senders, and changed my e-mail address to a yahoo one which automatically bans spam/virus messages!

thought I ought o add this as word of warning. Definitely since I added it to this profile ;(
jeanie Plus
17 6.0k 6 United Kingdom
26 Feb 2004 6:12PM
I understand Dave - I have been laughed at for years - but they all leave cameras behind now when we go away and say - we'll copy Jeanies" instead!!!!!!!!! WE ALWAYS GET THE LAST LAUGH HAH.

Moniter hug graciously received thanks Smile
Franticsmurf 18 838 Wales
26 Feb 2004 6:27PM
That's a compliment, Jeanie. It was interesting that the people I went to America with all ordered copies of my photos, too! Smile

Dave
jeanie Plus
17 6.0k 6 United Kingdom
26 Feb 2004 6:40PM
I guess it is - thanks! Smile
jeanie Plus
17 6.0k 6 United Kingdom
26 Feb 2004 6:41PM
...(memo to self;- stop saying "thanks Smile" at end of each entry!!! )

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.