Save 60% On inPixio Eclipse HDR Pro

Divorce imminent!!!!!!

jeanie Plus
17 6.0k 6 United Kingdom
3 Apr 2004 9:59PM
..(mumbles to oneself)... you find out who your friends are.... off to bed now worrying - no doubt Di will tell rest of tribe and You will probably regret asking Mari cos you will have visual earache by the time my lot are finished...
Jeanie (G)
ukuwi 17 476 1 England
3 Apr 2004 10:02PM
I am trying to get work doing portraits so she knows I have to spend all day and night on here learning, she is not over the moon about it, and has a strange look on her face when She can see I am clearly working whilst I am on here, I tried to capture the moment but was greeted with an even sterner look and a threat to stop paying for the adsl, at which point I gave in and done the ironing and washing up, and a bit of hoovering, but I wanted to do that anyway. So now she goes clubbing and I baby sit on here. so life has its way of working out after all. Addicted no, she likes having a front room set up like a studio and an office.

Ps: that macroman's Buzz comment had me in stitches.
nanpantanman 16 24 1 England
3 Apr 2004 10:11PM
I woke up in the middle of the night, my wife was snoring. I just couldn't get back to sleep. So I slipped into the back bedroom for a short while to look at the new postings(2.30 GMT). I noticed that Magda and Paul were posting comments. Don't they ever sleep?

Before I knew it It was ten to four o'clock! So I slipped back into bed before my wife woke up.
Just Jas Plus
19 26.3k 1 England
4 Apr 2004 12:27AM
My wife is always asleep when I go up to bed.

But she always knows next morning what I went to bed!

I don't wake her up getting into bed. Honest!!!

jas

Nite All! Early night!
dishydi 16 3
4 Apr 2004 9:22PM
Hi, new to this so only just found your messages. User name was set up by my fiancee as his nickname for me has always been "Dishy" - not sure why (modest!!)

Not much dirt on Jeannie, she is a great sister with a lot of talent and also she will thump me if I give too much away. You folks can help me though. I want her to take photos of my May 2005 wedding but she doesn't feel experienced enough. Help me confince her please.......... If you can I will try to find dirt!!
dishydi 16 3
4 Apr 2004 9:25PM
Just realised that I have mentioned wedding before, obviously really want Sis' help, please help me. If not, anyone out there who lives in Wales who may be able to assist at a reasonable cost, some photographers charge the earth!!!
flossie 17 1.6k
5 Apr 2004 9:09AM
come on Jeanie ...do the wedding for goodness sake!
jeanie Plus
17 6.0k 6 United Kingdom
5 Apr 2004 9:46AM
You sound as drained on this matter as me and she's only just found this new way of chasing me(lol)! I am willing to take photos (reputation to maintain you know) but just not the "official" ones. I would hate to make a mess of them and end up in family fallout. I have never done a wedding "officially" and would not know where to start. Smile
Jeanie x

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.