Turn Your Old Camera Into Cash With An Instant Quote From MPB

Do I have to be well-known in EPZ for my photo to be viewed and criticised?!!

Scaramanga 12 60 6 United Kingdom
16 Aug 2016 8:36PM
I didn't bring the individual into it I merely highlighted the comments that he or she had made and is still making to emphasise my point. No names where mentioned in my posts. I just find it incredibly dishonest and insincere.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

saltireblue Plus
10 10.8k 62 Norway
16 Aug 2016 8:40PM

Quote:Sorry I thought this was ephotozine discussion forum.

Quite right, it is. However, discussions / posts that contravene site T&Cs will be moderated...as you are very well aware.
StrayCat 16 19.1k 3 Canada
16 Aug 2016 8:43PM
At least they're looking at images in the gallery, that's more than many do.

I've been here over 12 years, and I've never trolled a members activities, never felt the need to. From the very early days of the site, it has been preached that we should all enjoy the site the way we want, within reason, of course. How can you enjoy the site while constantly worrying what someone else is doing?
saltireblue Plus
10 10.8k 62 Norway
16 Aug 2016 8:43PM

Quote:I didn't bring the individual into it I merely highlighted the comments that he or she had made and is still making to emphasise my point. No names where mentioned in my posts. I just find it incredibly dishonest and insincere.

As you are aware, by looking at the gallery latest posts, it will be evident to eveyone who checks who you are referring to.
You'll need a bigger spoon than that.
16 Aug 2016 8:49PM
I'm not even sure what that means. A bigger spoon?
saltireblue Plus
10 10.8k 62 Norway
16 Aug 2016 9:05PM

Quote:I've been here over 12 years, and I've never trolled a members activities, never felt the need to. From the very early days of the site, it has been preached that we should all enjoy the site the way we want, within reason, of course.

Shame that not all members think that way, Denny. Stalkers are cowards.
16 Aug 2016 10:08PM
Followers aren't they?

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.