Do you ever?

keith selmes 16 7.4k 1 United Kingdom
10 Nov 2007 12:21AM

Quote:Look at your work in the cold hard light of day & really feel like just giving up!

No.

I look at the cost in the cold hard light of day & really feel like just giving up!

I can feel for the elowes situation - I'm seldom really satisfied that its as good as it should be, and kind of of puzzled when other people are satisfied.
steve_kershaw 15 2.3k 4 United Kingdom
10 Nov 2007 12:35AM
is this not why brandy was inventer?
stevekhart 14 4.5k 3 United Kingdom
10 Nov 2007 11:42AM
Must be a glutton for punishment like you Paul! Smile
looboss 13 3.1k 7 United Kingdom
10 Nov 2007 1:04PM

Quote:I feel like that everytime I upload a photo, and then look at the one before and after it, they're always so much better.

yeap! one of them must be mine LOL!
whipspeed 16 4.2k 22 United Kingdom
10 Nov 2007 4:24PM
Well two positives today, had an email from someone who had seen and actually admired my work on British Cycling and wanted to tell me how much he admired it!!!!
I also took the shots of jewellery along to the shop today and he liked them and I will be starting work on a 40 page brochure for them Smile Wow! I still have a long way to go and a hell of a lot to learn (have come home from hubbys factory with 3 PS CS2 books) and have to say I didn't think the jewellery stuff would be good enough, but what a great day!

So no giving up, even if I feel like it and I will not mope. I will persevere and get better and learn more. Prove my Mum wrong, she said I'd never get anywhere with anything artistic.

So thank you all for your comments and insight into how you all feel.
SandyMiller 14 932 United Kingdom
10 Nov 2007 5:11PM
Well done you - that's great

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.