50% Off Portrait Pro + An Extra 15% For EPZ Members With Code: EPZ421

Do you have a question for the Pentax team of experts?

fastfisher 10 2 United Kingdom
27 Aug 2014 12:53PM
I have my old spotmatic .serial no 2540098
with the following Ashai Pentax lens
85mm,35mm, 50mm, 135mm,
also a 200mm cavalier brand lens
I understand that I can use the lens on a new pentax body.
1 which one is best
2 what problems will incur ie. what will I need to manually adjust.
any other information is appreciated.
thanks
Ian
28 Aug 2014 10:15AM
I have just purchased a Pentax K3 with a flu card but after following all the instructions still cant get the camera ro recognise it - any help would be appreciated - thanks

gklb@xtra.co.nz
kodachrome 9 730
20 Nov 2014 9:18AM
Hi
Does the in camera lens correction with the current crop of K mount cameras work on non Pentax lenses?

Thanks
zosxavius 6 2 United States
25 Nov 2014 1:26AM
No answers?? Seriously Ricoh??
Southend 10 68 United Kingdom
20 Feb 2015 10:32AM
When can We expect the full specification of the full frame DSLR to be announced. It would nice to know as the recent showing of an early prototype was a bit vague...

Southend
Oneute 5 1 Canada
9 May 2015 8:20PM
pentak k10 writen on the screen : F... , what does it mean ? Can't use my camera. Please
6 Nov 2016 1:36PM
K-1 has been working fine since buying it first of May 2016, but now the program modes have frozen up into M, Manual only, dial won't change anything. I can set aperture, ISO, shutter speeds on it, but nothing else much. Called into Ricoh customer service, but after trying almost everything, nothing worked, including reset, etc. Is it to time turn it in for repair?
Southend 10 68 United Kingdom
6 Nov 2016 1:58PM
Just wonder if I will be register the fact I have the K1 camera online at pentax.co.uk. It says this facility is coming soon. The .com has that facility. Surely They all go back to same list. Not clear.

http://www.ricoh.co.uk/support/support-services/

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.