Want to sell your photos? Get Started!

Do you wear a watch?

JackAllTog Plus
10 5.5k 58 United Kingdom
10 Jun 2019 7:17PM

Quote:Haven't worn a watch for about 25 years, get by well either by the clock in the car, the phone or fairly accurate with a guess
similar +1

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

dcash29 13 2.3k England
10 Jun 2019 7:46PM
Must be mad to wear a watch and ruin a good tan, however I've never been one for jewellery Plus at work I'm to busy to worry about the time every five minutes, so I only check on the computer as and when it is necessary.
Paul Morgan 18 19.3k 6 England
10 Jun 2019 7:55PM
Yep, along with chains, earrings, beaded bracelets, all Smile Smile
redhed17 13 862 England
10 Jun 2019 8:32PM
Since the mid 80's I have worn Casio Databank/Calculator watches. At one point I had to import them from the US as they were not easily available here as they went out of fashion. I was finding it hard to get a replacement straps for one of them last year, and then found a new version, with slightly bigger display characters, which is good as my eyesight gets worse with age. Wink I lost illuminated buttons of the previous version I have, but along with the larger numbers in the display, and the same functionality, it also has a 10 year battery! Previous versions have had 18-24 month batteries. I always find it funny with these smart watches having to be charged everyday. lol I get a lot of features for minimal power usage. Wink

I don't think I have had a watch off for more than a few minutes in daylight since the mid 80's. I find it amusing when I see the white area of skin, and can see how much 'tan' I have throughout the year. lol
12 Jun 2019 5:11AM
I wear a watch, and I use it very much when shooting. My favorite time spent doing photography is shooting rather than sitting at a desk or anything else. So, deeply to I get involved that time goes by unnoticed. I have to keep reminding myself to watch the time in order to make the last bus.
GeorgeP Plus
12 45 18 United States
13 Jun 2019 9:19PM
I wear an old mechanical watch - when I remember it. The "luminosity" on the hands no longer glows in the dark but it keeps reasonable time. I really don't need to know time to the exact minute. Even before retirement, that accuracy wasn't needed as I always tried to arrive at least 10 minutes early. [A slight problem as my wife likes to arrive 5-10 minutes after the appointed time!]
peterjones 17 4.8k 1 United Kingdom
14 Jun 2019 5:09AM
Yes.
Cephus Plus
14 2.5k England
20 Jun 2019 2:57PM
Yes, do you?
AlexE 2 145 United Kingdom
20 Jun 2019 9:39PM
I like to wear a watch but the strap has been broken for the last two months and, not to put too fine a point on it, I haven't been bothered fixing it. I do like to have it though for keeping an eye on upcoming appointments and also for pacing when running.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.