Does anyone wanna organise a meet at a Puffin site

MartinjD 15 171
17 Jun 2005 1:01PM
Thanks for that Cheryl.

It is now Me, Ross and Ade.

If the weather doesn't play kind for us then I will not go. I will do a boat and weather check and update here on Wed night if you want to check in then.

My alternate thinking is if we cannot get to the island and the weather is OK in southern UK, I will probably opt to go to The Hawk Conservancy near Andover.

If the weather is no good everywhere, then I will go to work

Cheers
Martin

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed 15 132
17 Jun 2005 6:36PM
damn, blast & bugger!! defo have family down so i'm a no go Sad

sten
urban-hero 16 23 United Kingdom
19 Jun 2005 4:06PM
Linda and I have just returned from a trip to Skomer and can highly recommend it! We travelled down on Saturday and stayed at the Lobster pot, the rooms are nice and the food is good but it's worth noting that there charges are per person, not per room.

The first boat left at 11.30 this morning because of slow clearing fog but this eventually shifted and we had a great day on the island (we've both uploaded pics tonight).

I hope your plannned expedition goes well!
lovelylindax 16 16
19 Jun 2005 10:57PM
Skomer is WONDERFUL - you must go there if you can - you wont regret it for a moment!
The Puffins there are brilliant little posers and we were thrilled with the results we got!
Have a great time folks xxx
Ade_Osman 17 4.5k 36 England
22 Jun 2005 2:46AM
I know it's not site savvy, but on the request of another member I'm bumping this thread up.....Apologies to all not interested!

Ade
MartinjD 15 171
22 Jun 2005 1:39PM
OK - weather is looking to be set fair.

Will be there for the first boat tomorrow.

See ya

Martin
VinceJones 15 862 United Kingdom
22 Jun 2005 3:00PM
Wishing everyone a great time, because I have serious problem here at the Centre with Juliette who is not well, I am simply needed at base to take care of everything.

I look forward to seeing some great images after you all return. Safe journey all. Have a good day all & take care of that back Ade.

Vince
lovelylindax 16 16
23 Jun 2005 4:29PM
So ... did you all have a great time?
Cant wait to see your pics xxx

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.