Donegal Meet - 17/18/19 September

Tooth 15 5.8k 227 Ireland
25 Sep 2010 6:03PM
Will we start a pap shot shot?? (a pic for mods to go on? ) I've put a pic up today but could do it tomorrow. ANyone got the group shots?

Remember BTW...next year, base jumping off Sliabh Liag Wink

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

soulofharmony 10 22 1 Norfolk Island
25 Sep 2010 9:45PM
Pete has the group shot of us with the irish non native penguin. me thinks....!!!! urghhh sliabh liag , remember i get vertigo on a mole hill...!!!
25 Sep 2010 9:48PM
stephen-2.jpg

Look guys found the coffee pot..... !
Melanie_M 15 168 9 United Kingdom
26 Sep 2010 6:33PM
Finally home.
Thanks to all of you for a great weekend, even if a portion of it is just a blur. I still blame the BaileysWink
For those reticent to leave, you missed not a lot in the way of light, apart from my last 18 hours which saw me round the place like a banshee.
Nicola, sorry to read about the car, a full story is needed.
As for pap shots I need to get savvy with a flash, you can all help me next time - - -
27 Sep 2010 12:54AM
Glad you made it home safe Melanie... & thanks for making the weekend special also.... that was a killer chilli hahahahaha....

it was fabulous meeting you... & anytime you want to do the Norfolk Broads give us a Bell !

Pleased you managed some nice weather.. even if the last 18 hour's... :0)...!
loved to have some good sunset's or rises over some of the scenes..

mmmmm least said about hang overs the better...! my gear box failed.. think it suffered the high altitudes of Wales.. originally thought a new gear box .. but looks as if they can fix it.. along with a new clutch for good measure..!

oh we will make a pap shot togger out of you next time xxx..
i
Goggz 13 2.3k 72 Wales
27 Sep 2010 5:31PM
Right, the papping penguin is up... do your worst Grin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.