WEX Deal: Save 500 on the Sony A7R Mark II

Dorset Sunset Meet 13th July

User_Removed 16 17.9k 8 Norway
12 Jul 2008 12:50PM
Leaving in an hour for Swanage...

Grin

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

navigatornick 12 582 United Kingdom
13 Jul 2008 8:33PM
Sorry all. Missed you. Strained my back this morning lifting an outboard engine :-p Next time I hope.
Nick
PLCimagery 14 77 1 England
13 Jul 2008 9:58PM
Maddie,

Thanks for organising - had a good time. Good to meet you all

Pete
Scutter Plus
12 1.7k 6 United Kingdom
13 Jul 2008 10:57PM
Seconded; thanks Maddie Smile Great fun and good to meet the rest of you. I am now gluing my filter holder back together after the camera and tripod did a somersault down the hill!

And thanks Mike for letting me test the remote cord ....I'll be on the phone to WE tomorrow!

Hope all the "Happy Campers (not)" get a decent night's kip tonight - especially John Giddings having forked out on the ultimate "tent" Wink

Ben
Maddie 15 2.7k 2 United Kingdom
14 Jul 2008 11:36AM
Thanks for coming everyone, it was good to see you all and i'm glad you enjoyed it Smile

Only John didnt get any sleep Ben, i was fine, but then he did forget his pills Wink
Kris_Dutson 17 8.2k 1 England
14 Jul 2008 12:35PM
Nice to meet some new faces and some haggard, I mean old, ones.

Quote:...get a decent night's kip tonight - especially John Giddings having forked out on the ultimate "tent"

It was the constant drumming by the natives on the Bongo that caused it....

Wink
Maddie 15 2.7k 2 United Kingdom
14 Jul 2008 1:44PM

Quote:Nice to meet some new faces and some haggard, I mean old, ones

You really shouldn't be so hard on yourself Kris Wink
18 Jul 2008 4:17PM
Just got back - literally - and catching up... Thanks for organising this Maddie - it was soooo good to meet everyone and thoroughly enjoyed the afternoon/early evening. Would loved to have been able to finish the evening off with you all... Sad

Glad to help out Ben!

I'll PM you re. the studio Maddie - hope the kitchen top 'thing' went well. Grin
Scutter Plus
12 1.7k 6 United Kingdom
18 Jul 2008 6:00PM
Hi Mike, hope you had a good time for the rest of the week despite mostly overcast skies. Glad to see you back on line.......its been quiet here this week Wink

Ben

PS Got my remote sorted thank you; now I'm running out of excuses for not getting that pin sharp shot!!
18 Jul 2008 7:01PM

Quote:Got my remote sorted thank you; now I'm running out of excuses for not getting that pin sharp shot!!

LOL!!! Sorry to hear of the accident Ben - I hope the glue worked!
Scutter Plus
12 1.7k 6 United Kingdom
18 Jul 2008 7:11PM

Quote:Sorry to hear of the accident Ben - I hope the glue worked!

Yes thanks; filter holder now in one piece again, The adaptor ring separated into two bits. It seems to be holding with the remains of the original glue and good old interference fit! Naturally the D300 just bounced a few times and is none the worse for its tumble Smile
18 Jul 2008 7:13PM

Quote:Naturally the D300 just bounced a few times and is none the worse for its tumble

Of course!! (You have alerted Nikon UK to this post I hope Ben..?? Wink Wink)

LOL!!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.