Dydh da - Hello from Kernow

Arvorphoto Plus
11 144 6 United Kingdom
25 Sep 2010 9:52PM
A warm greeting to everybody from Cornwall. Having arrived on the site a while ago and upload some pics, I have now found the forums and some time.
I first had an SLR camera some 30+ years ago. My mate and I did a lot of experimenting and reading and the hobby developed alongside our other interests. But, then life takes various turns and it all just faded even though I did change to a Digital SLR 5-6 years ago.
Then February this year when my wife, somewhat unexpectedly, purchased a Digital SLR for herself. That combined with the chance picking up of a camera mag and here we are, renewed enthusiasm and looking to actually extend my old hobby to at least a part time profession.
How times change!!!!!
spaceman 17 5.3k 3 Wales
25 Sep 2010 10:40PM
Gorthugher da Smile
sherlob Plus
15 3.2k 131 United Kingdom
25 Sep 2010 11:36PM
Welcome Daryl - Some good stuff in your pf. I especially like the pastel landscapes.

Rgds,

Adam
janeez Plus
13 1.8k 8 United Kingdom
25 Sep 2010 11:50PM
Love the landing stage at keswick. recognised it immediately as it is such a special place to me, great image and welcome to EPZ. That was a long way to go from beautiful Cornwall.

Jane
Arvorphoto Plus
11 144 6 United Kingdom
26 Sep 2010 12:47PM
Thanks to all for the welcome.

It was a long way to go Keswick, Janeez, but well worth it. I was there on a photo workshop for a couple of days. Would recommend it for anyone aspiring to improve.

Daryl
Coleslaw 16 13.4k 28 Wales
26 Sep 2010 12:51PM
welcome, Daryl.
Your Cornwall shots look a bit familiar.... Smile Might have been there....Grin
Arvorphoto Plus
11 144 6 United Kingdom
26 Sep 2010 10:01PM
I daresay a lot are familiar with Cornwall. It is well blessed. Tongue

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.