Save 69% on inPixio Photo Studio 11 Ultimate (discount applied at checkout)

E2 membership!

csurry 19 9.2k 92
3 Jul 2007 8:12PM
The only real secret you need to know on ePhotozine is whether it is the phone box or the bench this week.

And having discovered that what the currency of choice is this week and the required payment.

I believe that the rate has once again increased - Pete blames inflation, but I think it is just an excuse to be greedy.

Plus, who is Shirley?

Oh and don't believe anything SuziBlue tells you, she used to live in Walthamstow and you know what they say about them people Smile
tony64 17 204 9 England
3 Jul 2007 8:34PM
Yes thanks Cheryl I'll remember that, you know it's difficult to know just who you can trust round here!
I'm trying to fing out who Shirley is to! I think (from the photos I've seen so far in the 'red' zone that she could be Pete's girlfriend...
What do you think?
Tony
lobsterboy Plus
17 14.9k 13 United Kingdom
3 Jul 2007 8:37PM

Quote:Oh and don't believe anything SuziBlue tells you, she used to live in Walthamstow and you know what they say about them people

That they are wonderful warm people ?
csurry 19 9.2k 92
3 Jul 2007 8:56PM
Glad you think so Chris Smile

Hmm, Pete and Shirley sounds possible.

It's easy to spot who you can trust in the forums. Think about the saying "I know you are lying, cos your lips are moving!" - Now apply this same theory to people responding in forum threads and you won't go too far wrong.
Photogene 15 176 Wales
3 Jul 2007 9:05PM

Quote:The map photo is a bit dirty, there are two arrows. Ones a ..bluey - grey... and the other is a ...sort of.... grey... blue! What do you think?

I think whoever made that map had the fish for lunch.
john64 Plus
16 824 England
3 Jul 2007 9:52PM

Quote:It's easy to spot who you can trust in the forums. Think about the saying "I know you are lying, cos your lips are moving!"

So all you've got to do then, is look for the people who's lips move when they're typing?

Bugger!! I don't think I can be trusted.
KBan 16 512 4 United Kingdom
3 Jul 2007 10:18PM
E2 is well worth the extra
keith
tony64 17 204 9 England
3 Jul 2007 10:26PM
I agree with you Keith! I'm discovering benefits I didn't even know about!

The secret password into the E2 vaults has been the most exciting!

I tell you something...It does what it says on the tin! ...and you can't argue with that! ...now... where's that map?
SuziBlue 18 16.2k 10 Scotland
3 Jul 2007 10:45PM
Cheryl - Walthamstow is full of greyhounds. Are you making a specific point here? Or should i just use my imagination and construe..?

Wink

Tony I know, I too have had my life changed since gaining access to the secret vaults. I didn't even know I had my own special cupboard! With a key and everything! And the outfit for special ceremonial occasions. Although, I would have preferred the red one rather than the purple .. but perhaps I can obtain one with even more diligent attention to my Secret E2 duties ..
tony64 17 204 9 England
4 Jul 2007 12:21PM
I've been working on it all night, but I think I've cracked the code to the blue zone!

Suzi
Maybe you could help me with the ceremonial dance?
Pete hasn't told me when the induction date is yet.
joolsb 16 27.1k 38 Switzerland
4 Jul 2007 12:24PM

Quote:Pete hasn't told me when the induction date is yet.

He won't. That's for you to figure out, once you have access to 'The Special Knowledge'. I would say more but I fear I may have said too much already....
dwilkin 14 24.3k United Kingdom
4 Jul 2007 12:29PM
Don't know when it is, but I've narrowed the location down to either Stonehenge, or, more likely, Mornington Crescent.
john64 Plus
16 824 England
4 Jul 2007 1:12PM
Mine was at Digbeth Bus Depot

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.