5 Oct 2006 10:41AM
...to the tune of a laid-back Burt Bacharach trumpet riff, no doubt. Wink
Just Jas Plus
19 26.4k 1 England
5 Oct 2006 10:45AM
Yeah, Man! Smile)
TonyA 16 11 Spain
5 Oct 2006 8:11PM
As a member of e2, I would like that family and friends could view the larger version of the images. I would propose that e2 members get a second password through which whoever uses it can have access to the large version exclusively.

Antonio
andytvcams 19 10.4k 1 United Kingdom
5 Oct 2006 8:22PM
And DD Christmas is just around the corner
Carabosse 18 41.8k 270 England
8 Oct 2006 2:22PM
Not my request but there seems to be a demand for a feature in e2 (which can be switched on or off), whereby you can click on other people's thumbnail pics to open right away as the large version, rather than view the smaller version first.
ejtumman 17 2.8k England
9 Oct 2006 8:26PM
Why do I have a section on my portfolio page, reminding me my E2 membership expires in TWO MONTHS TIME!!??

I don't mind being reminded..... but am I the only one that thinks having this stuck on my portfolio for 2 months is slightly excessive?

Surely an e-mail reminder would be enough? Or even something that apears 1 month before...... but not 2 months... thats just being rediculous!!

Emma :o(
Pete 20 18.8k 97 England
9 Oct 2006 8:29PM
should be days not months. I'll ask Will. Seems like we have an error, sorry.
beaniebabe 16 2.3k England
9 Oct 2006 8:53PM
CB most of the above points you have raised are very good the only thing I dont agree with is

Quote:Top 40 chart on e2 images uploaded in the previous week or month with the best view to clicks ratio.

as I feel that would cause more of the 'click' threads and people pm'ing others for clicks, also you will tend to find a pattern of the most popular people on here so to speak (probably about 90% would be the same) each week/month

just my opinion

Angie x
Carabosse 18 41.8k 270 England
9 Oct 2006 8:56PM

Quote:CB most of the above points you have raised are very good

I would just point out that most of the points have been raised by other members! I'm just collating them in this thread. I do not necessarily agree with them all.

The main point with which I started this thread (upgrade of the PM system) was actioned last Friday. Smile

Pete is obviously keeping an eye on the thread and some of these items will no doubt reach the notorious To-Do list at EPZ Towers! ;o)
beaniebabe 16 2.3k England
9 Oct 2006 9:00PM
sorry, yes I realise they where just collated, I said that wrongly but you know what I mean ;o)

yes and what a great addition Smile no more deleting pm's every time you want to read one :o)

again I am sorry

Angie x
randomrubble 17 3.1k 12 United Kingdom
9 Oct 2006 9:09PM
Another one for the list.

I'd like the option to see the number of views in my portfolio as well as the number of clicks. I'd also like to have the option of seeing my 32 least clicked images from the stats page.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.