Amazon Music Unlimited Offer: 3-Months For FREE!

Earn solid cash with your digital camera!

Just Jas 19 26.3k 1 England
9 Apr 2004 11:05AM
Mike - I think that there's a catch in your offer!!Smile

Mind you - that's the best offer I've had to date. LOL

jas
shopagent 17 7
9 Apr 2004 11:28AM
Ukuwi, there is no absolute guarantee. If you take a pic of a shop window because you worked past it and told to yourself “WOW this is beautiful, original!” you will surely get paid. If you take a pic from a backyard shop where one dusty TV is on a cardboard box this will result in a non qualifying pic.
UserDeleted 18 3.6k
9 Apr 2004 12:04PM
Patrick,

Really,

I think you are being very sensitive for someone that has placed advertising on a site, populated by a strong group of members who are serious (amamteur and professional) photographers, and has not displayed any photographs or contributed to a forum thread before rushing into an advert for their business.

If you feel that we have used abusive language sufficient to draw Pete's attention then you should have a lie down in the shade....what you have witnessed, and I ony speak for myself here, is polite distain.....

In many other groups you would have been flamed out of the site and asked/told never to return again - fortunately ePhotzine'ers are a friendly bunch.

Look at the feedback you are getting from photographers.

1) You T&C's are not fair
2) Your payment and selection criteria are not clear
3) Your fees are low (even for you to get inspration from them)

Listen and learn.

Mike
deathraceking 17 578
9 Apr 2004 6:43PM
Patrick, you poor sensitive soul. Are you offended by me calling your little scheme (scam?) bollocks? I am so sorry for hurting your feelings. Please don't tell Pete on me.
If anything your portfolio - haha theres a misnomer - and therefore this thread should be deleted for getting free advertising.
Harsh views, harsh words - sometimes it's a harsh world. So bugger off and keep your miserable scheme to yourself until you sort out 1, 2, & 3 above. At first I thought you were an amusing side-show, now you're just annoying. Goodbye.
keith selmes 17 7.4k 1 United Kingdom
10 Apr 2004 1:41PM
Don't think I'll bother with this. Ain't a monkey, don't need peanuts.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.