Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Win prizes, kudos, recognition! Enter AOP prestigious Photography Awards before 7 August

Elements +.

Niknut Plus
6 1.2k 68 United Kingdom
15 May 2012 4:37PM
Has anyone had any experience with "Elements +", from SimplePhotoshop.com ??

I installed the programme into Adobe PSE8, on my Windows 7,64bit, computer.......& I'm damned if I can
get it to work !!

With the PSE8 'Editor' open, & an image to process, access to E+ is via Window > Effects > Elements+........this
opens it's own window, with various facilities; Curves, or Colour tweaks etc., to open each facility involves
double-clicking the icon, or drag the icon to the image !!

Whatever I do to open the dialogue, the 'Editor' crashes, & just shuts down ???????????

I've uninstalled the programme, & re-installed it without success; I've installed it by dragging the download file to
the PSE window, still without success......whatever I do, the damn thing just shuts down !!

Anybody had a similar problem ?, & is there a way round it ?......I've run out of ideas !!!!

Regards...Keith.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pat_Stones 4 129 United Kingdom
15 May 2012 8:39PM
Try running the 32 bit version of Elements. It should have been installed to Program Files(x86). 32 bit versions of Photoshop are sometimes more compatible with plug ins.
Stillbase 4 70 Wales
16 May 2012 8:58AM
Send an email to the person who produces elements+ explaining your problem (sorry, I've lost his address). I have found in the past that he replies very quickly.
Niknut Plus
6 1.2k 68 United Kingdom
16 May 2012 4:13PM
Bill....I've had lots of discussions with the author of Elements+ , & he's as baffled as myself......he assures me that the programme
runs well on PSE8 on 64bit Windows 7, & between us we've tried different various things to overcome my problem, all without
success........??

Pat....thanks a lot for that suggestion.....I'll look into it, & see what the outcome is ??.Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.