Panasonic 'Nature' Competition - Win A LUMIX FZ1000 II!

Elements 13

RLB 11 52 United Kingdom
27 Apr 2015 2:59PM
Can anybody help before I go mad... . I am trying to redownload my Elements 13 onto my computer after it crashed the other day I have successfully downloaded all other software with no problems but when it comes to the above I seem to be going round in circles . I have the serial no.... Password... but where do I go to download other than "new or trial " offers? I would be grateful any suggestions. Ray

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

mikehit 10 8.0k 13 United Kingdom
27 Apr 2015 3:14PM
Have you tried this page?

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/photoshop-elements/kb/photoshop-elements-10-11-downloads.html

I would go through that and if it asks you to 'buy' I would cancel at that point. If I recall correctly from several years ago (so I may be wrong) it asks you at some point if you are re-installing or buying.
User_Removed 4 1.0k United Kingdom
27 Apr 2015 3:20PM
Either simply uninstall it from uninstall programs and then re install or use a restore point
Jestertheclown 10 8.0k 252 England
27 Apr 2015 4:29PM
If you download and instal a 'trial version' of Photoshop, I mean the 'proper' one; when you open it, you're asked whether you'd like to continue with the trial, buy it, or, if you have one already, to enter your serial number.

Doesn't Elements give you those options?

Also, it would be worth your while saving the installation files somewhere. It will save you the bother of finding and downloading them the next time you need to instal it.
RLB 11 52 United Kingdom
27 Apr 2015 6:53PM
Thanks everybody for your help. I have tried downloading the trial Elements but you don't get the option of cancelling & putting your serial no... in anywhere . The trouble is when my computer crashed I lost all software downloads but kept all my files thank god, If it was a CD. there wouldn't be a problem but because the download is from the internet it has caused so many problems I have also tried the "Adobe community" with no joy. Isn't it annoying that you pay for a product & there is nobody in "Adobe" you contact to solve this fairly easy problem .
27 Apr 2015 7:32PM
Try elementsvillage.com. the premier forum for all queries about Adobe Elements.
David
RLB 11 52 United Kingdom
27 Apr 2015 9:00PM
Thanks David!
Tianshi_angie 4 2.5k England
27 Apr 2015 9:07PM
https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/contact.html?step=PSE_downloading-installing-setting-up_downloading-installing

if you click on the downloading and installing option and this doesn't solve your problem, then follow the Contact us route and opt for Live help. You will get a call from an Adobe bod who will sort it all for you.
RLB 11 52 United Kingdom
27 Apr 2015 9:31PM

Quote:
if you click on the downloading and installing option and this doesn't solve your problem, then follow the Contact us route and opt for Live help. You will get a call from an Adobe bod who will sort it all for you. Thank you for that. Ray
RLB 11 52 United Kingdom
28 Apr 2015 12:27AM
Thank you everybody for your help. Problem has been solved. Ray

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.