Exclusive ePHOTOzine offer - 20% off Mistubishi CP-M15E Bundle!

ELLESMERE PORT BOAT MUSEUM - 5th June

andytvcams 17 10.4k 1 United Kingdom
16 Feb 2005 10:16PM

Quote:Oooh,looks like i will be buying sunblest in bulk!

We only eat Hovis around here Smile
Phoenix 19 1.9k England
16 Feb 2005 10:34PM

Quote:Up to my neck in cement and plaster at the mo

Hope you're going to put a pic of that in the gallery

Quote:We only eat Hovis around here

Warburton's Wholemeal for me, please.
digicammad 17 22.0k 39 United Kingdom
17 Feb 2005 1:16AM
Patricia I'm not going to be able to make this, I had forgotten we are already busy that day. If it was a week earlier I would be able to come. :0(

Ian
magda_indigo 16 418 England
17 Feb 2005 7:04AM
if were no tooooooooo exhausted from a certain wedding, WE'LL BE THERE!!! LOL, M, (*:*)
nanpantanman 16 24 1 England
22 Feb 2005 2:29PM
I can't make it. But whilst your there be sure to look up the horse drawn narrow boat 'Friendship' inside the museum. (It's the one chopped in half). It was built by my Great Grandfather.

Kevin.
evelen 15 5 England
23 Feb 2005 6:49AM
hi my name is eve.evelen on site, i will be helping patricia for the meet at the ellesmere port boat museum in june as i live near there. i have put some pictures up of the place ,wish i had not put so many up now .[lol] but in the summer you will be able to get more shots,it is the worlds largest collection of floating canal crafts,historic site 200 years old.they have peaple dressed up in victorian day costume. in an victorian house and nice coloufull barges.[ i will help with the butties][will cheese and marmite do ha ha ha .]
iscramble 16 90 United Kingdom
23 Feb 2005 11:09AM
Hi all. Just catching up on stuff. I would be delighted to come. Yes I do live locally and would love to see you all there. I have to miss the York one as my wife is just about to have another baby and I dont want to miss out again. My life is so hectic I havent even had time to take any pics properly all year yet so this will be something to look forward to. I see Mr G has signed up so thats all the "locals" I think?
Perhaps I should say here that I used to work at the boat museum about 20 years ago but I have slept since then so dont ask me any questions! Smile
Cheers
Phil

Ps - Pat, I want jam on my sunblest please! Smile
PatriciaWilson 16 615 58 Greece
13 Mar 2005 9:21PM
So it's ham, spam, strawberry jam;
Sunblessed and Hovis with cheese.
Dear Eve if I shop,
For the beers and the pop,
Can you butter like buggery please Wink
arnieg 16 704 England
14 Mar 2005 2:55AM
just found your note on my portfolio would love to come on the 5 june
arnie
adonoghue 16 522 England
14 Mar 2005 8:32AM
oooh - just live round the corner from there...don't know if I'm free yet (my wife hasn't told me if I'm doing anything)

Would love to pop down and meet some other members - here's hoping!
evelen 15 5 England
14 Mar 2005 10:11AM
hi pat will do the buttering for you .eve.
16 Mar 2005 3:42AM
Great, Eve. The only thing that worries me is...it seems we have all the top notch photographers coming, makes me nervious...perhaps I'll give it a miss.

ha!ha! kidding. Wouldn't miss it for a wedding. The half a barge sound interesting...bet it doesn't float to well? Sorry, Kevin, I've got my daft head on.
lovelylindax 16 16
16 Mar 2005 2:38PM
Hi Pat - I cant see any reason for me not being at this event. I never work on Sundays and it sounds like fun - I should get out more too - please count me in xxx
lydiatelad 15 2
19 Mar 2005 5:30PM
Hi Pat and Evelyn,
Interested in going to meet, as don't live very far from Ellesmere. Would like to meet some fellow EPZers. May have to leave early as going to see Elton John that evening in Bolton. No ham sandwiches for me.
Ray
30 Mar 2005 8:15PM
LATEST NEWS:
Heard a rumor that such an illustrious gathering has attracted the attention of no other than...
The Purple one!
Yes, Headskiesfly is on his way from the kingdom of Cornwall to join us Smile
Please confirm rumor, Ricardo.

I've contacted the boat museum to find out if there is a falconry display, morris dancing or any other added attraction on that day and will post their reply SAP.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.