Prime Day 2020: Get An Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial

ELLESMERE PORT BOAT MUSEUM - 5th June

Badger 18 4.7k 20 United Kingdom
4 Jun 2005 12:14PM
Hmmm!!! The pub seems to be a big part of meets now...

Now what's this about a picnic???
evelen 15 5 England
5 Jun 2005 12:12AM
Just finished making picknic, Mat. Slapping wrists of picknic nickers now...will there be anything left by 11am?
Must wake Evelen up...lazy mare!

See you thereSmile

Patricia X
stevieb 16 3.0k 2 Panama
5 Jun 2005 12:46AM
Got sausages sizzling in a pan now...MATT where are ya?? Grin
UserHasLeft 17 654
5 Jun 2005 1:08AM
Careful with that strange looking sausage at the front of the pan, Steve.....you don't wanna be frantically hunting for the first aid kit at this juncture Smile
iscramble 16 90 United Kingdom
5 Jun 2005 1:11AM
Dusting off the sand from my cameras right now. See you later. Glad you mentioned the discount as I had missed that bit!
Cheers
Phil
Anthony 18 5.6k 17 United Kingdom
5 Jun 2005 6:48AM
Hi All. Thank you Patricia for organizing this meeting, and to Evelyn too for your hard work. It was lovely to see you all, even though it was only for a few short hours.

Looking forward to seeing you all again soon, and of course your many lovely photographs too.

Kind regards

Anthony and Gennie.
mr g 16 403 3 United Kingdom
5 Jun 2005 10:32AM
Thanks to Evelyn and Patricia for organising this meet. Looking forawrd to seeing the shots although some may need an 'adult tag' Good to meet up with so many fellow EPZers. Great picnic too!
Thanks and best wishes
Rob and Linda
Ghostrider 15 54 United Kingdom
5 Jun 2005 11:35AM
Hi,

Thanx for all the effort that went into making this event happen, it was good to meet everyone and i look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Ghostrider :0)
siderath 17 322 England
5 Jun 2005 12:28PM
another good day out, great picnic, interestingly short boat ride(cheers steve for paying for me and zo), and pub visit at the end of the day! what more do you need.

=0)
iscramble 16 90 United Kingdom
5 Jun 2005 2:09PM
Cracking day out. Thanks to everyone. You all made me feel very welcome. Mind you, the wife is not too chuffed that I need even more money to buy kit with now! SmileSmile
Cheers
Phil
Anthony 18 5.6k 17 United Kingdom
5 Jun 2005 2:22PM
Yup, was good fun. If any of the locals are interested, I am trying to put a Chester trip together in July. Check out the Meetings forum.

Sorry for hijacking the thread, lol.

Anthony
urban-hero 16 23 United Kingdom
5 Jun 2005 2:54PM
Hi Pat, a big thank you from Linda and I for all your hard work organising a cracking day out!

It was good to put faces to names and spend the day with a great bunch of likeminded people!

Thanks again!

Linda & Andy.
Badger 18 4.7k 20 United Kingdom
5 Jun 2005 3:33PM
Another grand day out... Pat, you have raised the standard expected at meets now...

Every meet will now require a buffet/picnic supplied!

Excellent organisation, reasonable weather and always good to catch up with old faces and meet new ones.

Matt
zook 15 38 England
6 Jun 2005 1:24AM
Was a great day. Good to meet you all.
Thanx to Pat for sortin everythin out an for picnic.and to steve for the boatride.
Not sure i have anything worth posting but you never know!

Zoe Smile
lydiatelad 16 2
6 Jun 2005 5:26AM
Just a note to thank Pat and Eve for organising super EPZ meet. Good to see so many fellow EPZers.
Having problems with installing broadband at home, so having to use computer at work. Hope I don't get into trouble!
Brill day at EP followed by fantastic Elton John gig. Ended up only 10 (ten!!) yards from Elton for last 6 songs - unfortunately cameras weren't allowed otherwise would have got some superb pics of the man himself.
Take care
Ray

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.