Engagement Jokes

ginz04 16 281 20 United Kingdom
28 Jan 2006 1:36AM
Iam having an rngagement party on March 4th
and am planning on doing a few jokes - anyone know any - especially one or two about scousers.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Tooth 15 5.8k 227 Ireland
28 Jan 2006 2:11AM
Not aout engaggements but scousers..

two scousers get a Chinese takeaway, order both order chicken chop suey and rice. They get home one chomps away, at his two metal trays full of chicken chop suey, notices the other one's not as enthusiastic, so asks "what's yours like". He replies..

"it's all rice..."
jeff50 14 162
28 Jan 2006 2:11AM
rehash on an old joke.
Scouse is sitting in the bar with a Frenchman and an Italian. The subject of how often you make love to your wife each night came up (ooh er missus).
The Frenchman says 3 times a night, "thats nothing" says the Italian " I do it 5 times a night".
So both of them turned to Scouse "and how often do you make love to your wife a night?"
"once" says Scouse "ONCE!" they echo, "what does your wife say in the morning?"
"get off!"
ginz04 16 281 20 United Kingdom
29 Jan 2006 4:53AM
thanks guys - ill decide which ones i use.
spacecowboy22 14 240
29 Jan 2006 5:41AM
two business men on a flight from london heathrow heading up north to a conference in manchester, as the plane takes off, alan turns to jeff and says, "i'll time us, just to see how long it takes..." 25 minutes later, alan says to jeff, "ooh we must be over liverpool" " how could you possibly know that?" says jeff, " my watch isnt on ma arm anymore!!"
ginger58 15 71 England
29 Jan 2006 6:35AM
What do you call a scouser in a suit? The defendant.
Scouser in court and judge asks him" Have you been up before me previously? " dunno yer wership, wot time da ya gerrup normally?
debbiehardy 16 363 United Kingdom
29 Jan 2006 6:49AM
Not a joke, exactly.
I was in a cafe once and a Liverpool lad with a strong accent came in for bacon butties. The girl behind the counter waved the bottle of brown sauce at him and said "HP"?
"No thanks love, I'll pay for it all now"

Happy engagement Wink)

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.