Amazon Kindle Unlimited Offer: 1-Month For FREE!

ePHOTOzine book - most improved portfolios

billydo 18 79 United Kingdom
28 Feb 2005 4:49AM
I must share some of my good news with you all, and this seems like an appropriate thread as it clearly demonstrates how epz has improved my skills.

I learnt last week that one of the images in my portfolio, Liberated, won the artistic merit category in the Vitalise "Inspiring Images" national competition. Consequently, it was part of an exhibition at Christies in Kensington and the enlarged display print was auctioned off for the charity on 23/2/05. It's won my family a holiday in Cornwall and we're delighted!

This is the highlight of my hobby so far and I owe a lot to this site. Thank you all for your support and encouragement.

Neal. (a very happy snapper this week!)
insanebmx312 17 48
28 Feb 2005 4:58AM

Quote:Woop two votes for insanebmx now Smile

Yaaaayyy. Lol, thanks.
creative_sara 17 647
28 Feb 2005 5:14AM
Make that 3 votes for Insanebmx3 I've just very briefly (due to being at work) looked at your profile. Fantastic I could learn a thing or two from you, Great work.

Sara
tinabolton 18 131 United Kingdom
28 Feb 2005 5:46AM
Congrats Neal - you must be chuffed to bits.
T
insanebmx312 17 48
28 Feb 2005 8:06AM
Thanks alot, Sara.
billydo 18 79 United Kingdom
28 Feb 2005 11:38AM
Thanks Tina. It was great news.
Neal.
Goatsmilkuk 16 783
25 Apr 2005 3:42AM
Is there a category for anyone who has got worse ? I think I would fit into that one.

Stu
25 Apr 2005 3:59AM
Please see this thread for latest development.
liparig 17 233 United States
11 May 2006 1:03PM
I have learned so much from ePhotozine, I alway enjoyed photography but was never at least for me very good at it. With ePhotozine seeing other peoples work as well as getting comments on my images made me strive harder to get better and I think I did, at least I hope so.

Here is my link if your interested in seeing my images:
liparig

thank you
Joe
kokobrown 17 1.9k Scotland
12 May 2006 2:35AM
I feel Ive done not too badly from here to my first HC here to my second one.. here since I joined.

Thanks team.

Laura x
clevercloggs Plus
17 251 15 Netherlands
9 Jun 2006 1:36AM
Could you reseve some space in the book for outstanding pesonalities who enthousiastically promote photography.

I mean belginikske is one of this rare breed. He always comments on other people's images with a tongue in cheek kinda fashion and undersells himself whereas in the section photo journalism he is consistently good and shows us Europeans a different and unpretentious and unbiased look on the world he lives in, which is in Asia.

But may be he is already included in the section photojournalism. in that case consider this e-mail obsolete.
strawman 17 22.2k 16 United Kingdom
9 Jun 2006 1:38AM
As the books at the printers I think its a bit late.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.