Use the code EXCIRE-EP to save 15% on Excire Foto Software

ePHOTOzine Christmas Prize Draw Winners Announced

mark2uk 15 1.1k 8 England
12 Jan 2022 8:42AM
ePHOTOzine Christmas Prize Draw Winners Announced

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you !!!!

I'm a winner this time Smile

sorry to all those who haven't won anything, but I need to say thank you to the ePHOTOzine team for all their hard work.

12 Jan 2022 12:48PM
As someone that never wins anything, I was surprised to see my name on the list, thank you for everyone that worked on the competition and the companies that supported it.
Carabosse 18 41.9k 270 England
12 Jan 2022 1:16PM
As someone who never wins anything I was not surprised to find I'm not on the list!

Well done to all the winners. Smile
12 Jan 2022 1:59PM
congrats to all winners
cats_123 Plus
17 5.1k 30 Northern Ireland
12 Jan 2022 2:59PM
Well done everyone... another year goes by!!😢😢😢
12 Jan 2022 6:09PM
I had to check the list a couple of times before it sank it, I've actually won something! yippeeeee!!!
Thanks to the team for putting this together, congrats to all the winners, some great prizes again Smile
DaveRyder Plus
7 5.9k 13 United Kingdom
12 Jan 2022 6:21PM
Although I didn't winner, thanks to the editorial team for putting it together and congratulations to the winners.
13 Jan 2022 11:25AM
Thanks to all for their efforts. It's always fun to enter, and to cap it all, I actually won something this year! Grin Grin Grin
bluesandtwos 12 532 1 England
14 Jan 2022 10:01AM
Nothing for me either, story of my life! Grin

Well done to all the winners, but more so, well done to those magnificent people at EPZ Mansions for organising it! Smile

Dave
cuffit Plus
15 357 8 England
14 Jan 2022 2:43PM
I thought I had successfully posted a message yesterday afternoon thanking the EPZ Team for setting up such a great Draw, a challenging task I am sure given the current state of affairs we all find ourselves in. I should also apologise in advance if a EPZ member receives a spurious message about the Draw in their inboxGrin. I am lucky enough to find myself in the winners' enclosure this year and here is my second go at saying thank you for a great Draw. It is always very much appreciated. Chris
saltireblue Plus
11 12.6k 79 Norway
14 Jan 2022 3:05PM

Quote:I thought I had successfully posted a message yesterday afternoon thanking the EPZ Team for setting up such a great Draw, Chris

You did indeed leave a message, but not in this thread, but in this article
cuffit Plus
15 357 8 England
14 Jan 2022 9:21PM
Ha! Cheers Saltireblue. I am easily fooled and my memory suspect!! Thanks for giving me the link, I hadn't realised there were two threads and must have dialled into the second by chance. Cheers. Chris
t_downes 13 280 United Kingdom
16 Jan 2022 11:21AM
Thank you for my Evo plus 128gb card. Ephotozine I've been following you for some years now and the knowledge you and your team share with us is in my books 1st class. Thank you for your hard work and this prize. Happy New year to you all.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.