ePHOTOzine Clothing - Now BACK in stock!

Pete Plus
18 18.8k 97 England
22 Jul 2008 6:24PM
And I have a small head (been referred to as peanut head in the past) and it fits me too... so a cap for all heads!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

looboss 12 3.1k 7 United Kingdom
22 Jul 2008 6:49PM
well I don't know about caps, but the woolly hat I bought fits me nicely! so thumbs up for that too! Great quality too! and after reading peoples opinions on the other stuff I will placing another order before the weather turns.
Cheers team you score highly on this one.
Fishnet 15 5.0k 5 United Kingdom
22 Jul 2008 11:15PM
Is there any chance of a 50's style peplum suit being made, I don't really do fleeces?

Wink

Mind you, as I'll be moving to the coast soon maybe I will have to start wearing fleeces, is the EPZ one nice and warm?
Hugeknot 14 1.2k 2 Iceland
22 Jul 2008 11:55PM
Nice selection!
I tried to order a polo shirt and badge, but I couldn't register as I live outside the UK!!

When is EPZ going to realise its international obligations?

I am now going to look on fleabay to try and find a canon polo shirt (sulk)
I found this!
23 Jul 2008 12:02AM

Quote:Nice selection!
I tried to order a polo shirt and badge, but I couldn't register as I live outside the UK!!

When is EPZ going to realise its international obligations?

I am now going to look on fleabay to try and find a canon polo shirt (sulk)
I found this!

I can always be your middle man, ?? send payment up front + postage and hey presto! Smile
I'll be laughing all the way to the bank Wink
and you will have a very fancy bit of gear to wear.
Pete Plus
18 18.8k 97 England
23 Jul 2008 12:27AM

Quote:When is EPZ going to realise its international obligations?
Select the product and when the comment box appears just let us know the country field there. It will then be all okay. If you have trouble email Dan.
23 Jul 2008 12:41AM

Quote:Quote:When is EPZ going to realise its international obligations?Select the product and when the comment box appears just let us know the country field there. It will then be all okay. If you have trouble email Dan.

Dam Pete you just done me out of a very lucrative business Sad
10 Nov 2009 3:56PM
Hey, guys, back by popular demand are the hats, caps and fleeces! We've still a handful of T-Shirts left as well as Camera Straps and Sweatshirts. Fancy really kitting yourselves out, get one of our very limited ePHOTOzine Christmas Packs .

All merchandise can be found here .
11 Nov 2009 3:33PM
Should of mentioned, stock won't be here for a week but any orders will be shipped out straight away when the delivery comes.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.