Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

ePHOTOzine Focus on Imaging 2013 Exhibitor Guide

26 Feb 2013 11:59AM
Hello!

Just a quick message to let you know that our 2013 Focus On Imaging Exhibitor's Guide is now live.

We have created this tool so you can easily create a list of exhibitors with products that you may be interested in so you can plan before you go!

ePHOTOzine's not exhibiting this year but some of the team will be at the show so we may see you there!

The guide can be found here: Focus on Imaging 2013 Exhibitor Guide

Thanks,

Nik.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Techno 6 1.2k 8 England
26 Feb 2013 12:25PM
Thanks for that, very useful for our annual pilgrimage on Wednesday......Wink
adrian_w Plus
7 3.5k 4 Scotland
26 Feb 2013 12:33PM
I see one of the exhibitors is The Click Group; any relationship to the Click Clique so beloved by some commentators on here?? Wink
Carabosse Plus
12 39.8k 269 England
26 Feb 2013 12:45PM

Quote:I see one of the exhibitors is The Click Group; any relationship to the Click Clique

It was only a matter of time before they sought legitimacy! Grin Tongue
DianeH 12 29 United Kingdom
1 Mar 2013 10:01AM
Useful tool, but there seems to be one or two exhibitors missing from the list, as compared with the list on the official site.
1 Mar 2013 10:04AM
We've taken our information from the 2013 floor plan. Which list have you looked at?
1 Mar 2013 10:13AM
The one on the Focus on Imaging exhibitor list page. For example, National Geographic Bags are missing from your list, which I spotted as it was something I was intending looking at.
1 Mar 2013 10:14AM
I can see they are not on the floorplan, though! Strange.

Edit: could be that they are part of the Manfrotto stand.
Pete Plus
14 18.7k 96 England
1 Mar 2013 10:19AM
For anyone else with the same problem you will find there are hundreds of brand names/ products that are not listed as they come under a manufacturer or distributor who's the exhibitor at the show. So the thing to do is find out who distributes the product and then look for that company on the list / floorplan

Quote:could be that they are part of the Manfrotto stand.

Yes that would be where they'd be, unless Manfrotto decided to have a stand just for them and then they'd more likely be under the brand name.
1 Mar 2013 10:19AM
We always use the data found on the floor plan as from past experience we find this to be the most accurate source for information.

The bags could be found on another stand too as they sometimes come under a different distributor.

Edit: Pete beat me to it! Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.