Save 69% on inPixio Photo Studio 11 Ultimate (discount applied at checkout)

EPZ on firefox

jazzygf 17 537 Scotland
5 Mar 2007 8:52PM
Has anyone else notice that on the top of a firefox page there is now an EPZ digital photo printing icon, between the "getting started" icon & the "latest headlines" icon. Or is it just my computer that has it?
ecowarrior 14 577 England
5 Mar 2007 9:14PM
Not sure what you are referring to but on my firefox (latest v2.0.0.2) occasionally when I drop the menus down from the top (eg. my profile) the menu goes BEHIND the ad banner instead of the front. This causes me to burst into semi violent rage and slam about in an enormous tantrum. It's only by sheer luck that I have no idea where Pete lives, otherwise I would storm round his house and demand my money back!
jazzygf 17 537 Scotland
5 Mar 2007 9:17PM
If I knew how to do a page dump shot I could show what I am on about. I know how to do it for internet explorer but not firefox
5 Mar 2007 9:18PM
Alt-Printscreen will capture a screenshot.
Just press the printscreen button, and paste it into paint. Would be interesting to see as I'm not sure what you can see there.

As for the menu's ecowarrior, that's caused by the flash adverts, and the way they have been set up. It's easily sorted, so if you see one, just post a report informing us of which companies banner is doing it and we can fix it Smile
5 Mar 2007 9:24PM
I'd far rather threaten Bargh with a banana, but if that's the only way to get it fixed then so be it Wink
jazzygf 17 537 Scotland
5 Mar 2007 9:30PM
Okay folk here you go link I have put a black circle round the part I am on about.
5 Mar 2007 9:42PM
OK, I don't have this.

I *think* all you've done is accidentally dragged the current url onto the link bar.

Basically, if none of that makes sense - the url is the web address you type in to your browser, and you'll see the EPZ icon just before this in the entry box.

Firefox allows you to save the current url by clicking and dragging that URL onto it's "links" bar, which is the bar you've drawn your black circle round.

I use this feature all the time - in your case you were possibly on a page with the title "Digital Photo Printing" when you dragged your url. Hence the title of the button on your link bar.
jazzygf 17 537 Scotland
5 Mar 2007 9:43PM
OIC cheers ecowarrior I never knew I could that now I know cheers.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.