Get 50% Off Affinity Photo Today!

Ever had a dream about EPZ??

jany 17 94 United Kingdom
8 Sep 2005 12:40PM
Well I did last night! I was walking down a road near where I live when I saw a parked taxi. On the back was the name 'Andytvcams', so I went upto Andy who was the driver and we got talking about photos etc. Then this drunk man came over and started hassling me for a cigarette and was getting quite aggresive. So Andy stood upto him and told him that he was my husband(!) and to bog off. (My Hero)!! LOL.
Then the dream changed to seeing an upload from Arwensgrace, it was loads of octopuses legs sticking out of the sea and she had named it 'Hundred eyes'.
Now how bizarre is that?? Does that show I spend to much time on here? Am I obsessed?
KathyW 17 1.8k 12 Norfolk Island
8 Sep 2005 12:45PM

Quote:Does that show I spend to much time on here? Am I obsessed?

Yes
8 Sep 2005 12:52PM
Ahh come on, you're supposed to be supporting me Smile
User_Removed 16 1.4k United Kingdom
8 Sep 2005 12:53PM
THATS HILARIOUS! LOL

and yes, your obsessed!
Ade_Osman 17 4.5k 36 England
8 Sep 2005 12:55PM
Yes your obsessed.....But your not as bad as me, I keep getting wet dreams....Am I looking at the glamour galleries too much?

Ade
andytvcams 18 10.4k 1 United Kingdom
8 Sep 2005 12:56PM
My kind of Gal Smile
Ade_Osman 17 4.5k 36 England
8 Sep 2005 12:57PM
And on that note I'm off ta bed, before I get banned.....where's a moderator when you need one eh?....

Ade
ejtumman 16 2.8k England
8 Sep 2005 12:58PM

Quote:Then this drunk man came over and started hassling me for a cigarette and was getting quite aggresive.

That was probably Keith....... but I can't see Andy standing up to him, unless Keith was on his knees.........

;o)
andytvcams 18 10.4k 1 United Kingdom
8 Sep 2005 1:00PM
Too flipping right Smile
digicammad 17 22.0k 39 United Kingdom
8 Sep 2005 1:13PM
Ade, rushing off to bed for more wet dreams I bet! So who is it tonight, Bri or Cheryl?

lol

btw Jany, yes you are but don't worry you're amongst friends.
8 Sep 2005 1:18PM
Ade, going to bed?? the night is still young.
Like i said Andy your my hero.
Anyway no one has admitted any EPZ dreams or are you to shy? There has got to be someone else!!
13 Sep 2005 2:45AM
i was about to sign up for e2 when my moggy came in and pushed me off the chair stared to srangle me with her paws
then all of a sudden i found myself at the top of corfe castle with my camera having a sword fight with adolf hitler and king henry v1 with my monopod !!!
now someone explain that one to me
conrad 16 10.9k 116
13 Sep 2005 2:49AM
Sounds like someone's trying to tell you that e2 is worth it, even if all the world tries to keep you from joining! Wink

Conrad
Sus 16 3.2k 9 England
26 Nov 2005 2:12AM
I had a nightmare that I was on some sort of 'pop idol' show for photos, and in place of Simon Cowell the judge was JoeFox. And yes I did wake up in a cold sweat!
SuziBlue 17 16.2k 10 Scotland
26 Nov 2005 7:38AM
I had this dream in the run up to the Scottish meet where I was at Glasgow airport trying to get all my luggage together. For some reason I had loads of equipment, a very big medium format camera mounted on a huge tripod which was impossible to carry, studio lighting complete with umbrellas which (strangely) were all open and lit, darkroom kit but I'd left the trays and the forceps at home, a sports bag full of batteries (AA - odd or what!), and my clothes were all falling out of the suitcase. I also had a big tray of surgical equipment which was supposed to be wrapped up and sterile but the wrapping was coming undone. People kept coming up and wandering away with strange bits of camera equipment (oddly shaped bits of metal and plastic) and I had to go and take it back.

Finally I got in a taxi and only half the stuff managed to get put in it with me, and as we drove off I kept thinking that once I arrived I could go back in another taxi and pick the rest of the stuff up.

It switched to a scene where everyone else had vast amounts of equipment too - Bri and Matt were calmly using great big BBC film cameras (??! there's Andy's influence again!), Keith was just using a tiny digital compact (probably my Squidge making an appearance) and was printing out 10x8s from a printer on a table and giving them to everyone and they were amazing. Can't remember how it ended.

I think that shows a distinct lack of confidence in my photographic capabilities! hehe

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.