Fame for Kathrynlouise....

Niknut Plus
9 2.3k 78 United Kingdom
2 Sep 2015 5:08PM
Our local Midland newspaper is the 'Express & Star'.....today's issue has a big splash
about the Dudley Zoo Calendar & the contribution from our very own Kathrynlouise !!!

Her photo of her favorite Tiger is featured on the new calendar, & there is a sizable
write-up & Kathryn's Tiger shot on page 4 of the newspaper !!!!

Congratulations to Kathryn for both the calendar shot & being featured in the local rag !!!

It might be featured on their web'site too, though I haven't looked yet....but have a look if
get a chance......she deserves lotsa praise !!!.Grin

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Niknut Plus
9 2.3k 78 United Kingdom
2 Sep 2015 5:27PM
Article here...http://www.expressandstar.com/picture-galleries/news-pictures/2015/09/02/in-pictures-dudley-zoo-incredible-animals/
JackAllTog Plus
10 5.6k 58 United Kingdom
2 Sep 2015 8:48PM
Nice one Katheryn. Super pic too.
dark_lord Plus
15 2.3k 586 England
2 Sep 2015 8:53PM
I'll see if I can get a copy.
Mind you, the last time (a couple of weeks or so ago, with the baby monkeys) the Wolverhampton edition ran it as a one column story inside whereas Kathryn's post on here showed the Dudley edition running it across three columns on the front page.

And well done for getting in the paper again Smile
21 Mar 2016 7:42PM

Quote:Our local Midland newspaper is the 'Express & Star'.....today's issue has a big splash
about the Dudley Zoo Calendar & the contribution from our very own Kathrynlouise !!!

Her photo of her favorite Tiger is featured on the new calendar, & there is a sizable
write-up & Kathryn's Tiger shot on page 4 of the newspaper !!!!

Congratulations to Kathryn for both the calendar shot & being featured in the local rag !!!

It might be featured on their web'site too, though I haven't looked yet....but have a look if
get a chance......she deserves lotsa praise !!!.Grin

Huge, huge apologies Keith. I don't venture into the forums very often so have only seen this today.
Thankyou so so much for your kind comments and for posting this. Very kind of you and muchly cherished Grin

Kathrynlouise.
SlowSong Plus
11 8.3k 30 England
21 Mar 2016 7:53PM
Nice one Kathryn Louis. Lovely shots. Smile
brian1208 Plus
16 11.5k 12 United Kingdom
21 Mar 2016 8:10PM
Well done Kathryn Louise
TanyaH Plus
16 1.3k 395 United Kingdom
22 Mar 2016 12:38PM
Nice one Kathryn Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.