Favourite Five ade_mcfade Threads

RipleyExile 16 1.6k 17 England
10 Aug 2010 11:40AM
Den Rules....

Please just List your favourite 5 threads started by ade-mcfade in order - do not go into any detail as to why you like them. That gets self indulgent and tedious - we just want the list in order.

It was only a matter of time. Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

minicooper 11 536 United Kingdom
10 Aug 2010 12:17PM
LOL!
Pete Plus
18 18.8k 97 England
10 Aug 2010 12:28PM
We need more Ade's to really make the forums rock. Ade's been a star over the years, sometimes posting controversial stuff, sometimes thought provoking, sometimes creative, sometimes seemingly pointless or trivial, but always entertaining and it's what the forums need to keep going.

I highlighted someone the other day who hadn't posted since April and got shot down for it, but the fact is if you want a busy forum you have to open your mouth. Ask questions, start debates, create fun threads, create discussions.

So Ade thank you Smile

Quote:do not go into any detail as to why you like them. That gets self indulgent and tedious - we just want the list in order

Whoops...

off camera flash thread
imagination, creativity and photography
your favourite vs the most epz friendly
The definitive shot
Many of the favourite fives including bands
ade_mcfade 15 15.2k 216 England
10 Aug 2010 2:21PM
Nice one Zander, and Cheers Pete Smile

I keep trying to do something a bit different

anyway...

my threads.. Pete picked them really, but a couple of different ones for variety Wink

1 - off camera flash thread
2 - your favourite vs the most epz friendly
3 - How to get a Landscape RC award
4 - Did you go to the Hacienda?
5 - The definitive shot
digicammad 16 22.0k 39 United Kingdom
10 Aug 2010 2:31PM
Make the most of it Ade, once you are self employed time will be hard to find time. You'll be either chasing business or chasing payment. Smile
ade_mcfade 15 15.2k 216 England
10 Aug 2010 2:34PM
....at least I'll be out of IT (or having a break anyway!)

Just got my 3rd exhibition space sorted, this one's a huge place and the CEO told me to use it as my "personal gallery of Leeds photographs". I reckon I could easily get 40 shots on display, maybe more.

So all the trips around leeds over and over again are starting to look like a good investment Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.