Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Enter ePHOTOzine's Prize Draw, with fab gifts for everyone! Click Here

Favourite music to compute by

Origami_Owl 13 786
1 Jul 2004 11:37AM
erm, just read your comment again - probably bad connotations with the film then.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

kelart 12 570
1 Jul 2004 11:55AM
i usually listen to old reggae rockers when i compute (or dark drum&base when i commute, though).
recently in my iTunes i've got lots of old alternative from 80's, because i was downloading some tracks - alien sex fiend, bad brains, x-mal deutschland, sisters of mercy, huge amount of old punk tunes and some pink floyd. actually i listen to this only when i'm sitting in front of my computer, as normally it's more ragga and brit pop.
kit-monster Plus
13 3.7k 2 Singapore
1 Jul 2004 3:17PM
So what's with Pink Floyd and photographers? Every time a music related thread appears, up they pop. Don't get me wrong, I think they are one of the great bands of all time. Just wondered if there's a link or is it simply that they are one of the greatest bands of all time.

Pete - can't say I've watched it. If it's bad for your health, I might give it a miss.
haggistom 12 27
1 Jul 2004 3:40PM
I have been listening to Enya now for three weeks solid at work. In my own office which is just as well i suppose.

My Camera Never Lies, Bucks Fizz 1982
BOB S 14 2.6k
1 Jul 2004 3:48PM
In my younger days I did some stage props for the Floyd, and I was a photographer then as well.

BOB
UserRemoved 12 6.2k 1
1 Jul 2004 3:51PM
Afro Celt Sound System
Fiamma Fumana (Italian version of above, but fresher)
Evanescence
Scissor Sisters
Emma Shapplin (rocked up Opera)
Pete Plus
15 18.8k 96 England
1 Jul 2004 3:59PM
yes Paul I have the DVD and still enjoy the film
1 Jul 2004 4:02PM
Anything that is LOUD AND HEAVY!!!!

I'm currently listening to "All Guns Blazing" by Judas Priest (From the 'Painkiller' album)

Glorious stuff!!
rugbylass 13 403
1 Jul 2004 4:11PM
> Scissor Sisters

There's a shot of them in my portfolio Smile
mr ess 12 43
1 Jul 2004 4:37PM
argggggggggg judas priest my fave too see my pics ...........n my priest tattoo
UserRemoved 12 6.2k 1
1 Jul 2004 4:55PM
> Scissor Sisters

>There's a shot of them in my portfolio Smile

And a nice pic too - and congrats for getting them on the website

Amused by the comment of one critic "shame about their music"! They're OK, not great - but hey, few are! And at least they're amusing/entertaining!
jonty500 12 126
1 Jul 2004 6:58PM
2 MANY DJ'S and QUANTIC, quantic are the best to relax to and 2 many djs is the best mixing in the world bar none, 9 to 5 eple is the most amazing mix ever!!!!!!!!!!!1111
rugbylass 13 403
1 Jul 2004 7:03PM
> And at least they're amusing/entertaining!

Yeah, I wasn't sure what to expect when I went to the gig but they were great! There was a real party atmosphere and they certainly know how to put on a show! And I got some really nice comments about the photos from their management/web people which was lovely.
UserRemoved 12 6.2k 1
1 Jul 2004 7:32PM
They sound like a bunch who, as far as its possible within the music biz, don't take themselves too seriously! And with the track, sorry Helen, Tits On The Radio - the lyrics and the way they play it (I'm listening to it as I type!)
FrankThomas 13 2.8k United Kingdom
1 Jul 2004 7:37PM
All I get to listen to at work is the cooling fans of the computers and the occasional sob from one of my colleagues when they finish a call from a particularly clueless user.

In the car going up to Manchester today I was listening to Slayer and Dimmu Borgir with a bit of Radio 2 for light relief.

(3.5 hrs up there and 3.5 hrs back for a 10 minute job!!)

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.