Save 15% On Excire Foto Software With Code: EXCIRE-EP

Favourites List

tricky66 15 24 United Kingdom
20 Oct 2006 5:03PM
At the risk of appearing a complete idiot and asking for something that already exists, is there not a way of setting up a favourites list?
There are a number of members who use this site who's work I greatly admire and I would like it that I could be notified when they upload new work.
Having a favourites list and notification service would allow me to do this easily.
Don't get me wrong, I love to scan through the reader gallery and see some cracking and diverse work which is what it is all about, just would make things a little easier when time is short.

So if it does not exist and is not just a priveledge of an e2 membership, how about it??
JohnHawthorne 16 1.7k 5 Scotland
20 Oct 2006 5:05PM
This is one of the major benefits of joining e2.

Simple solution is to sign up to e2. Wink Read all about it in the link.
JohnHawthorne 16 1.7k 5 Scotland
20 Oct 2006 5:07PM
I should add that I don't think you are notified when your favourites upload new images, but a quick glance at your favourites page tells you that anyway.
Mixpix 17 1.1k England
20 Oct 2006 5:12PM
You could also bookmark their portfolios into your web browser, set them up as favourite sites and do it that way if you wished.
tricky66 15 24 United Kingdom
20 Oct 2006 5:12PM
Ok so now I do feel an idiot, nothing like doing your homework before posting eh!?
Do you accept luncheon vouchers or nectar points??!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.