Save An Extra 15% On All Regatta Clearance Jackets & Coats use code: JACKET15

Fewer June competition entries, was it the prize or the theme?

SuziBlue 18 16.2k 10 Scotland
6 Jul 2003 12:14PM
Well I guess some didn't fit the brief .. but that always seems to happen! Most of them did for me ... and what one person thinks is spot on may not quite hit the button for someone else ..
6 Jul 2003 8:07PM
I'm afraid I'm adding my ha'pennorth a little late in the day, but I have to add my "percent" to the 'good competition idea, bad tickets' reason for not joining in. I appreciate however that this might be a problem for you, the organisers, as prizes and all that are not easy to come by.

I shall certainly look in on the July competition and decide whether - fitting it in around my holiday - I'll have a go.
8-)
UserDeleted 18 3.6k
8 Jul 2003 3:36PM
I'm no Robbie fan - but a prize is a prize (and eBay is only two down in my favorites list from ePhotozine !!).

The sad truth is that I was running round taking stock, on holiday and other stuff and FORGOT ! :0

Maybe I need to set a reminder in my diary ... I do however already have a silouette - maybe I should upload one now and see if I get a better one over the next 2 weeks...

...just tying a knot in my mouse lead.

Mike
Pete 19 18.8k 97 England
8 Jul 2003 3:53PM
I thought the Robbie prize with champagne was a good one, it's a change from the usual stuff. And as he's one of the most played artists I thought the chances of most liking him would be high...doh!!! Well we'll stick to photo gear then, unless we can blag an exotic holiday or similar.
Big Bri 19 16.7k United Kingdom
8 Jul 2003 3:57PM
Pete, I think not having photo gear all the time is a fine idea, it's just because RW tends to appeal to a younger audience, and most of us on here are old fogeys.
Big Bri 19 16.7k United Kingdom
8 Jul 2003 3:59PM
Pete, I think not having photo gear all the time is a fine idea, it's just because RW tends to appeal to a younger audience, and most of us on here are old fogeys.
UserDeleted 18 3.6k
8 Jul 2003 4:16PM
Pete,

I think it's a cracking prize - don't get me wrong. At some point people will win kit they already have and will pass it on...

Keep up the great work and prizes - "you can't please all of the people all of the time" !

Mike

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.