Your chance to win a Nikon Z 50 Camera Kit!


Barleybank 14 15 United Kingdom
25 Nov 2006 3:42PM
For landscape shots I have normally just used a circular polarizer on my Olympus e500, however seeing the dramatic results with the use of ND graduated filters, I am about to purchase. I would appreciate suggestions on which 'grads' would be most useful (I tend to go for B+W's,for the quality and build)

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

delros1 14 66
25 Nov 2006 4:51PM
take a look at they have a range of graduated filters,with the nd120/121,being the most also have a good range of nd grad filters ,then it a question of choice,i use cokin other swear by lees.
kinfatric 15 550 9 Scotland
25 Nov 2006 6:07PM
speedgraphics are doing Cokin kits i.e. 1, 2 and 3 stop n.d. grads only or the grads plus filter holder 'P' series exclusive to them, so the add says.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.