Focus in February

WelshKiwi 12 3.2k 2 Wales
7 Jan 2009 10:58AM
Anybody planning on going and what day??

Fancy getting together? Eifion and I are there for the whole 4 days and would love to catch up with EPZers like last year even though EPZ isnt having a stand.

Can anyone recommend any nearby accommodation by the way ?

Lee Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

sidaorb 13 3.9k 2 England
7 Jan 2009 11:04AM
Not sure if I'm going this year. only day I'm off work is the 22nd and I'm not sure if I fancy fighting my way through the throngs of people on the 1st day clamering for 'bargains', besides with my favourite photographic site not being there, what is the point Wink and of course if I go I'll only spend money Sad
Coleslaw 14 13.4k 28 Wales
7 Jan 2009 11:06AM
You can add 4 different meetings for each day in the Meeting Section, Lee.
Then, you will see who is going on which day.
Smile
User_Removed 16 17.9k 8 Norway
7 Jan 2009 11:36AM

Quote:besides with my favourite photographic site not being there, what is the point

??? Am I missing something? Is EPZ not having a stand this year?
7 Jan 2009 11:41AM
No Mike, think they made the original announcement in the later part of last year, pre Pete's health scare, as far as I'm aware nothing has changed, but I will check with Tracey.
WelshKiwi 12 3.2k 2 Wales
7 Jan 2009 11:42AM
Nope Mike, Im afraid not but everything considering it was probably the right decision for Pete and the team to have made Im guessing.

Will I see you Mike Smile Last year you had the flu and I missed you.
7 Jan 2009 11:46AM
Just been to the last page of that thread! When I see SteveKhart he's in trouble Wink
Ade_Osman 16 4.5k 36 England
7 Jan 2009 11:49AM
Like EPZ, we've decided to give it a miss this year, I only end up spending a fortune up there and as my Missus has just bought a new washing machine I can't afford it..... Sad

Ade
tj Plus
16 2.1k England
7 Jan 2009 12:21PM
Hi everyone, yes, we are giving it a miss this year. However, me and some of the rest of the team will be going down to visit (perhaps we can meet in the... bar?!!) Keep an eye out for the t-shirts Wink

Pete was also gonna go, but obviously not now.
Boyd 16 11.2k 11 Wales
7 Jan 2009 12:33PM
Maybe it's a crazy idea but why don't us kids take Focus to Pete?!

We can lay out our cameras on his sideboard and call it our camera trade stand, we'll hide all of his chairs in next door's shed and we then make Pete stand in the middle of his lawn whilst six people constantly walk in a circle around him shaking his hand until his legs begin to tremble.
I'll get some hot dog sausages from Lidl, warm them up on Pete's three bar fire and flog them off for six pounds each. A bottle of warm lucozade can be our Focus wine.

It'll seem like we're really there.
Pete Plus
18 18.8k 97 England
7 Jan 2009 12:44PM
lol at Boyd, don't forget you'll need someone to pay the black & white tv licence, and I'll need a plexiglass on front to magnify the 15in screen so it's big enough for the presenters to show their images.

Whoops, sorry I'm not here, didn't see any of this.
ZenTog 18 7.9k 1 England
7 Jan 2009 12:49PM
get back to bed pete, the weathers that cold you are risking blood thickening, you know you need the rest
User_Removed 16 17.9k 8 Norway
7 Jan 2009 12:59PM
OI!!! YOU!! BARGH-PERSON!!! Get off the site!!!!!

Grin

Wink
TinyTog 12 105 England
7 Jan 2009 1:11PM
How come theres no "members meeting" set up for it yet?... I would set one up myself only I dont know how to do it...
Ade_Osman 16 4.5k 36 England
7 Jan 2009 2:57PM
Isn't about time the likes of TJ etc actually ban Pete from the site by pulling the plug on his subscription!

Go on I dare ya!........LOL

Hoping your feeling better now Pete, now get back ta bed yer muppet!

Ade Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.