Regatta Winter Sale - Up To 70% Off

Focus on Imaging - meet up on Wednesday 28th Feb 2007

Pete 20 18.8k 97 England
25 Jan 2007 9:55AM
If you're planning on going to Focus on Imaging this year and want to meet up with other members we have set up one discussion thread for each day.

If you are going on Wednesday 28th Feb please use this thread to arrange meeting up times etc. We have a stand that you can use as a meeting point and it's near the catering unit for coffees etc. Our stand is LK3.

Please only post messages here related to Wednesday 28th. We have separate threads for the other three days.

The final details will be posted in our special Focus Newsletter. If you don't currently get the newsletter you can activate that option here

Use these other threads to say you're attending on

25th Feb
26th Feb
27th Feb

We will be giving more info about the ePHOTOzine stand activity in a week or so. We have a range of free seminars lined up again covering landscape, portrait, weddings, wildlife and digital. We will also have a canvas print gallery and an EC gallery.
csurry 19 9.2k 92
25 Jan 2007 5:16PM
Looks like you could be very lonely on Weds Pete, do you get a reduction for not having the stand all week Smile)

I'm intending to go on Wedsnesday as that's when the best bargains are to be had.

So now I've declared that I don't expect anyone else will turn up on Weds.
Chriscj 16 96 1 England
28 Jan 2007 9:27PM
Good it will be quite on Wed then. I should hopefully be going on Wed.

Chris
MadTrace 17 268 United Kingdom
28 Jan 2007 11:19PM
BARGINS, I heard a magic word!!! Wednesday it is for me then, have managed to off load my 2 babies and convince a friend to drive me, as i will have sooooo many BARGINS to bring home!!
Pete 20 18.8k 97 England
29 Jan 2007 11:30AM
We now have a membership card for you to download HERE , print out and wear at Focus to make it easier for other members to spot you. Just add your username and/or real name and slip it in the focus badge holder and you're sorted Smile
Potto 17 19 United Kingdom
31 Jan 2007 10:23AM
I am intending to go on Wednesday. That is the only one I can do as I will be on nightshift.
bobaloona 16 81 United Kingdom
31 Jan 2007 10:31AM
A message to all my Fan

I'm going on the last day to get some bargains and its my Birthday!

Jim

?
Pete 20 18.8k 97 England
7 Feb 2007 12:04AM
As you'll see from our seminar schedule we still have two slots free for any active ePHOTOzine member who feels they can/want to share their expertise on our stand.

I'd ideally like the talk to be about one of the following - sports, travel, black & white, reportage or flora photography. The guest speaker can have between 10 and 20mins and can use the plasma TV to present their illustrative images. The show needs to be placed on CD or you can bring your own lap top to plug in. If you are interested PM me ASAP and I'll give you more info.
andytvcams 19 10.4k 1 United Kingdom
7 Feb 2007 1:19AM
Looks as if Northscape has now become the Grand Forks Herald.

LOL..
whipspeed 17 4.2k 22 United Kingdom
7 Feb 2007 10:07AM
Thought I would be going on Tuesday, but now can't, so I'll be there on Wednesday afternoon. Hopefully get there for Keith's talk.

Sarah
andytvcams 19 10.4k 1 United Kingdom
8 Feb 2007 5:40PM
Pete.

Under the Seminar Schedule is there any chance of changing the northscape link to northscape and not the Grand Forks Herald.

Thanks.
SuziBlue 19 16.2k 10 Scotland
8 Feb 2007 5:57PM
LOL!!

But wait .. what do we read ..

Quote:Dear Shirley, We have hoops and pucks on the calendar this weekend. I don't know how we'd get through the winter here without Sioux sports.

It's not every day we get some insight into the hopes and dreams of Grand Fork residents let alone what they get up to behind closed doors.

A happy accident? lol
Pete 20 18.8k 97 England
8 Feb 2007 6:06PM
Whoops, I thought you'd lost the plot Andy with that link. Yes I'll fix that
mattw 18 5.2k 10 United Kingdom
8 Feb 2007 6:25PM
I wonder if the Grand Forks Herald's photography workshops are fully booked yet? Smile
Big Bri 20 16.7k United Kingdom
23 Feb 2007 4:25PM
If I get there at all, I will probably now be coming on Wednesday.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.