Your chance to win a Nikon Z 50 Camera Kit!

For Sale - Ricoh GR1 Film Camera

petach 10 1 United Kingdom
7 Jun 2020 5:25PM
I have a Ricoh GR1 film camera in really excellent condition. Little used, and is almost mint. The LCD & internal flash works, the camera turns on as though raring to go. The lens is an ultra sharp 28mm f/2,8, and the camera works in aperture priority. Those in the know....know that it is a great street shooter. I have included a pouch with 3 Hoya filters (orange, yellow red) which fit over the lens, a spare battery and 4x out of date film (1xB&W and 3x colour). The camera fits snugly into an included Ricoh pouch which you can wear on a belt or slip into a pocket. I am unable to use it now as I have Parkinsons' tremor and the camera has no stability control. I'd like to see it go to a good home where it will get used to shoot he hell out of the street. Hate to see it waste away in a drawer. I am based in Billericay, Essex. Looking for £400 or very near offer for all items. Cash, transfer or paypal is fine. The price asked is somewhere between the prices asked for on the net. Sample street shot included in this ad'129273_1591546975.jpg
129273_1591546998.jpg

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

8 Jun 2020 7:15PM

Quote:as though raring to go

but..does it..?

Quote: the camera works in aperture priority.

and nothing else...?

For £400 Sorry...lím not sold..

Quote: 4x out of date film

It only gets better...

I think there are better specified film cameras on the market, for less £ís guv...

keithh 16 25.6k 33 Wallis And Futuna
11 Jun 2020 5:14PM
Price looks about right actually. I'd guess that its a GR1s because of the LCD screen, I always thought that screen was a slightly later addition (probably wrong) Its that lens were the money was.
petach 10 1 United Kingdom
11 Jun 2020 6:43PM

Quote:Price looks about right actually. I'd guess that its a GR1s because of the LCD screen, I always thought that screen was a slightly later addition (probably wrong) Its that lens were the money was.

Thanks for the comments. Actually it is just the GR1, not the S or later. I also didn't think the price was off the mark. The lens is real sharp, for sure. Not sure why the other guy stopped by to be negative when he wasn't even interested....why not just walk on by.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.