Find Out What's Happening At The Photography Show 2021

FOR SALE: DJI Mavic Pro 2 drone with DJI goggles and three intelligent flight batteries

Phil32 11 1 United Kingdom
23 Jul 2021 1:50AM
DJI Mavic Pro 2 drone with DJI goggles and three intelligent flight batteries.

The DJI Mavic Pro 2 drone is like new condition only been flown 3 times but due to lack of use since purchase from brand new I have decided to sell as this type of photography is not my thing. I would rather spend this money on better lenses. Comes complete with all original boxing and cables. Second hand in this condition the drone is worth 1,069.00

The DJI Goggles are brand new and have not been used, comes complete with all original boxing and cables. Second hand these are worth 259.00 as per mpb webpage.

Along with the included battery on purchase I have purchased an additional 2 intelligent flight batteries, individually these are priced at 129.00 brand new (second hand price unverified).

For all of these items which are to be sold as a package not individually I am asking for 1,100.00
I would ask for payment to be made by bank transfer on collection, demonstration of the drone in operation can be arranged.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.