Exclusive ePHOTOzine offer - 20% off Mistubishi CP-M15E Bundle!

Foxton Locks (Northamptonshire) - 02/03/2008

SKavanagh 13 312 5 England
2 Mar 2008 7:58PM
Thanks Sarah excellent day apart from the wind Wink Great to meet everyone new and old friends. I think the next meet will have to be in a desert as Sarah has a terrible problem with water it was her lens at Bedford that nearly ended up in the river and Foxton was her lens hood which DID get in the river but luckily with her puma like reaction she was on her knees fishing it out as it started to sink.
See you all at the next meet
Steve
whipspeed 16 4.2k 22 United Kingdom
2 Mar 2008 8:14PM
Shhh, you're not mean't to say how clumsy I am Wink Although I was impressed with my save today Grin
Martin54 14 546 United Kingdom
2 Mar 2008 8:39PM
Great to meet you all and thanks to Sarah for organising, plenty of material to work on over the next few days.
Martin
2 Mar 2008 9:11PM
Sarah,

Thanks for organising today. ENjoyable mornig if albeit a bit windy.

Scott
2 Mar 2008 10:26PM
Okay, got a few up on my smugmug page here. Please leave any comments on there.

Foxton Gallery

Cheers,

Scott
PaulaLey 14 31 England
3 Mar 2008 9:48AM
Hi Sarah - sorry I didn't make it - few too many on Saturday night!!!! Sounds like you all had a good day. Will definitely try and make the next meet.

Kind regards

Paula
danielwaters 12 93 4 United Kingdom
5 Mar 2008 5:51PM
I had a great day too. Thanks Sarah, although I seemed to end up hanging out with some of the guys and didn't get a chance to have a chat - hopefully next time. I didn't get any shots worth shouting about but as a novice I was there to learn and meet people as much as take photos.
Martyn - you recommended two companies to me 'My Memory' and someone else. Was it Mike Barnes?? Good to meet you all - until next time.
whipspeed 16 4.2k 22 United Kingdom
6 Mar 2008 11:06AM
Glad you enjoyed it Daniel, don't think any of my shots are work shouting about, but I've not had a chance to look through them. I've been too busy with the cycling shots I took over the weekend. Had to get them to my site and various other sites and I got a few orders in to process as well. Hope to look through the Foxton shots on Friday before next race on Saturday.
Paula - It was way, way too early for me as well!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.