Get 5% off Loupedeck Live with code: Ephotozine5

FPME? is there anyone there?

pgarwood 16 36 United Kingdom
13 Nov 2005 2:53PM
I recently made an online subscription to this magazine at the third attempt,I finally got through and all seemed well. To date I have heard nothing at all!! Anyone else still waiting??

Peter Garwood
Will 19 1.8k United Kingdom
13 Nov 2005 3:05PM
We send out the first issue of the magazine and a welcome letter to all new subscribers. This should be received around three days after you subscribe.

You should receive your copy in the post soon. If you joined more than three working days ago, please contact me via e-mail - webmaster@fpme.co.uk.
park my ferret 16 1.0k United Kingdom
13 Nov 2005 3:33PM
I'm still waiting for the copy I was promised Sad
User_Removed 16 4.3k 2 United Kingdom
13 Nov 2005 8:44PM
You can have my copy if you want.
whipspeed 16 4.2k 22 United Kingdom
13 Nov 2005 11:34PM
Had my copy straight away. I've submitted an image and it's been requested. Very happy.
Will 19 1.8k United Kingdom
14 Nov 2005 12:20AM
Paul, e-mail me your mailing address and we'll get one in the post to you.
agoreira 17 6.0k Wales
14 Nov 2005 1:39AM

Quote:You can have my copy if you want.

Do you not consider it worth hanging on to? Reading the feedback here, I thought I was the only one underwhelmed by it. :-( At about 6 a copy, for about 28 pages,(and one of those is adverts) I didn't find it that good, there wasn't any new information there, the articles on photo libraries and RAW etc, were nothing new.
Pete Plus
19 18.8k 97 England
14 Nov 2005 1:55AM
We can only put in the mag what we know you want. We looked at what was out there and created something that we thought filled a gap.

Let Roger know what you'd like Frank, as requested in the mag, and we'll do everything we can to satisfy.
Se7enUK 15 114 England
18 Nov 2005 10:03AM
I thought the magazine did well to try and supply contacts and outlets for you to have a crack at selling your work. As the old saying goes "you can lead a horse to water......

If your an amateur who enjoys taking photos and has no real desire to make any money from your hobby..DONT BUY IT
If your a successful FREELANCE and you are earning over 80% of your income from photography then DONT BUY IT.
If you enjoy the hobby and WOULD like to be able to earn some money to help pay for new equipment etc then IT IS WELL WORTH A READ.

All the best
Paul Wink

Mod Edit: Removed your signature URL sorry paul, please see our Terms (Point 20). Will

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.