ADVERTISEMENT
Affinity 2 Launch Deal - Save 40% Today

Frames for digital photos

JdeNLucas 14 4 3
9 Mar 2009 8:40AM
Hi would be grateful if anyone can help and suggest where I can download frames to better present my photos. Tried picnik.com but couldnt upload photos I have an old version of PS elements 4 but couldnt find anything. Thanks and b wishes John
agoreira 19 6.0k Wales
9 Mar 2009 8:52AM
Do a search, it's an often asked question, there is a lot there. Or IMHO, don't bother with them, it won't improve your photography! Wink
Bridgelayer 15 770 United Kingdom
9 Mar 2009 8:31PM
Have a look for a link to Professor Franklins Photo Effects. I got that free with DPME a few years ago. There are some good effects on that one and it's the right price.
User_Removed 13 694 3 Scotland
9 Mar 2009 9:48PM
You may find this of interest link but to be honest I would not use anything other than a simple balck/white border or maybe a combination as some use on this site. The last thing you want is to draw attention away from your picture but a simple border can enhance it.

Incidently I presume you know that adding a border to a pic in PS is easily achieved by expanding the canvas (click relative) by a small amount and selecting the new background colour as black/white. Select ok and the border is done. Only 5 mouse clicks.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.