Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Enter ePHOTOzine's Prize Draw, with fab gifts for everyone! Click Here

Free images of metering systems.

SosFM 7 85 1 United Kingdom
19 May 2010 4:52PM
Can anyone tell me if they know where I could find free images without copyright to illustrate camera metering sytems. I want to use them for a presentation to show what centre weighted, matrix and spot metering systems cover. I have searched it on google images and there are images there. Being a respectful photographer I dont just want to simply copy someones images for my own use, I would not like it done to me. Does any one have any ideas where I could find such illustrations.

Thanks,
S.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

thewilliam 8 5.9k
19 May 2010 5:47PM
If you want the images for teaching purposes, why not ask whoever makes your camera equipment. You might even get permission to lift a part of the instruction book.

I imagine you're less likely to get help from a book publisher.
DT01 7 69
19 May 2010 7:48PM
Any reason why you wouldn't use your own?Grin
BigRick 11 2.1k 3 United Kingdom
19 May 2010 8:47PM

Quote:Any reason why you wouldn't use your own?Grin

as above Smile
SosFM 7 85 1 United Kingdom
19 May 2010 9:29PM
What I was after were pictures of the area the metering covers in the viewfinder not actual photographs like my own images. I have found images on google like this from different websites but just didnt want to copy them direct. It is for legit teaching purposes though so I may just have to resort to putting a credit on the powerpoint slide.
BigRick 11 2.1k 3 United Kingdom
19 May 2010 9:41PM
open an image in photoshop, and put some squares on it to show where the metering occurs??

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.