Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Get the new ON1 Photo 10 and Save $100 Today. Use Code: GetPhoto10 View Offer

Free images of metering systems.

SosFM Plus
6 85 1 United Kingdom
19 May 2010 4:52PM
Can anyone tell me if they know where I could find free images without copyright to illustrate camera metering sytems. I want to use them for a presentation to show what centre weighted, matrix and spot metering systems cover. I have searched it on google images and there are images there. Being a respectful photographer I dont just want to simply copy someones images for my own use, I would not like it done to me. Does any one have any ideas where I could find such illustrations.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

thewilliam 7 5.4k
19 May 2010 5:47PM
If you want the images for teaching purposes, why not ask whoever makes your camera equipment. You might even get permission to lift a part of the instruction book.

I imagine you're less likely to get help from a book publisher.
DT01 6 69
19 May 2010 7:48PM
Any reason why you wouldn't use your own?Grin
BigRick 10 2.1k 3 United Kingdom
19 May 2010 8:47PM

Quote:Any reason why you wouldn't use your own?Grin

as above Smile
SosFM Plus
6 85 1 United Kingdom
19 May 2010 9:29PM
What I was after were pictures of the area the metering covers in the viewfinder not actual photographs like my own images. I have found images on google like this from different websites but just didnt want to copy them direct. It is for legit teaching purposes though so I may just have to resort to putting a credit on the powerpoint slide.
BigRick 10 2.1k 3 United Kingdom
19 May 2010 9:41PM
open an image in photoshop, and put some squares on it to show where the metering occurs??

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.